Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (15)Kentucky 53 (18)Indiana 79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
The Cats shoot an awful 32% from the field and were 2-26 from beyond the stripe. Killingsworth had 23 to lead the Hoosiers, Rondo led UK with 21.
I knew IU would win I picked them to win by 15 so im not disappointed over this game
UK didnt play any defense what so ever ! They couldn't have bought a shot. this team needs a leader which they dont have, I think the Randolph morris deal is a big destraction. If someone dosnt step up they will not be ranked in the top 25 for a while. UK will straightin out by the time that the SEC comes around.
Pathetic effort. They deserved that beating.

However, what would be hilarious is if UK could somehow pull off a win against UL. Especially after having to hear from the obnoxious UL fans after today.
"ZMG" Wrote:Pathetic effort. They deserved that beating.

However, what would be hilarious is if UK could somehow pull off a win against UL. Especially after having to hear from the obnoxious UL fans after today.

That would be hillarious if that happened, and it sure would be nice if that did happen!

UK needs to regroup, and they need to regroup fast. They gave a terrible effort against Indiana. If they keep playing effortless and selfish like they have been, then this will be one LONG season for them. On top of shooting only 31.1%, UK only had four assists compared to 19 turnovers.

UK has a whole week to prepare for Louisville, so hopefully they will make use of this week and fix the mistakes they have been making.
That game, by far was the worst UK basketball game I have ever witnessed....and trust me Ive seen alot and that is by far the worst.....no team effort whatsoever pathetic
I saw this one coming. Many people over look Indiana as UK did. I am surprised though that Killingsworth didn't drop 40 on UK because Uk lacks a big man. He did enough to win with ease though so it doesn't really matter.
I'm speechless....what is there to say ?
like i said in my post above i picked IU by 15 and i was wrong by alot lol
and i wasnt mad about this loss b/c i saw it coming
I love it.:dance: :dance: :dance:
At this point in time UK SUCKS. This team has no identity and NO leaders. The D sucks:Sad04: :Sad04: . There is no inside presence. We can't shoot.

BUT,

It is early December. Tubby's teams always improves more than most teams. There is plenty of time to turn this around. I just wonder how much longer it's going to be painful to watch????????
Might have just been my area.....but with about 10 minutes to go in the game, CBS switched to the Ganzaga/OK State Game....lol
The season isn't lost yet for Kentucky. Atleast all of their losses are to ranked opponents. They have a long LONG way to go and I'm not sure if they're going to make it, but they have to keep playing hard. Hopefully things will start to turn around. Lets keep in mind that they did play a close game with Iowa and did beat a very good West Viriginia team. Kentucky just needs to get better all around and be more consistent.
No surprise....
"Beef" Wrote:Might have just been my area.....but with about 10 minutes to go in the game, CBS switched to the Ganzaga/OK State Game....lol

lol....yepp Beef same here....way better game tho
All i got to say is "WOW!" i missed the game cuz i had to work.
Wasn't much to watch