Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Derrick Locke Back for Senior Year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a story that could only break in today’s world of twitter and friendster, Derrick Locke pronounced last night through his facebook status, “Last prac of the year.. Feels great….it will even feel betta NEXT YEAR WHEN IM A SENIOR!!!” So it sounds like Locke is already looking forward to the last practice of his senior season. Oh well, my guess is he won’t even bother to come back for it…

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=39454
Interesting
If he's smart he will come back for his senior season!
He will not leave his draft stock has him at practice squad at best when one more season could vault him to a 2nd ot 3rd rounder
He be back
GRIFFIN Wrote:He be back

I hope so.:Thumbs:
very very interesting
With the possibility of Joker being head coach and Randy Sanders calling the plays, I think Locke stays put.
Derrick Locke is not an NFL running back. My advice to him, stay in school and get a degree. Be part of something special at Kentucky next year...Confusedhh:
He was an outstanding runner tonight. Had one drive in the 3rd quarter where he got a few big chunks of yards.

We were down close to the field. He definitely has speed.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Derrick Locke is not an NFL running back. My advice to him, stay in school and get a degree. Be part of something special at Kentucky next year...Confusedhh:

Agreed
UKAthleticsNews

RT @KYKernelSports: Derrick Locke announces he will likely stay for his senior season after considering heading to the NFL.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Derrick Locke is not an NFL running back. My advice to him, stay in school and get a degree. Be part of something special at Kentucky next year...Confusedhh:

How many years are we going to hear this?
Good, i hope he stays, Newton and Hartline will have a battle next year when it comes to the starting QB position, but what i saw of Newton the other night surely impressed me, UK football will hopefully make some strides in football while hes here
He'll be back in blue next year
the watcher Wrote:Good, i hope he stays, Newton and Hartline will have a battle next year when it comes to the starting QB position, but what i saw of Newton the other night surely impressed me, UK football will hopefully make some strides in football while hes here

Hartline will win the starting QB job, and he do it handily.