Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke 97 Texas 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im probably like everyone on here....surprised at the score....Red **** went off in this game scoring 41 points....Texas just couldnt stop the Dukies today.....congrats Coach K....well deserved win
I was shocked by how dominated Texas was, I figured Duke would win, just not by that much.
Wow.....
Wow, I figured this game would be close, but I was wrong. J.J went off, 9-16 from 3pt land and ended up with 41, Texas had no answer for him. Good win Blue Devils this proves that you are #1 or that Texas is way over-rated.
Now, man up boys. Where are all the people saying how much Duke was over rated?

Man up!
I did the work for you, and found them....

"blackcatpride06" Wrote:I was watchin the game and all I could think of was Christian Lattener and Grant Hill. My heart broke when that shot went it. There is no way that Duke should be the #1 team. They have barely escaped 3 games with vicotories. In my opinion, Texas should be #1

Beef's response to blackcat's post below!!!

"Beef" Wrote:Exactly what I have been thinking

"BelfryPride" Wrote:Devils luck will finally run out, no Cameron Crazies in New Jersey.....

Texas by 15 +
Congrats Duke
Not a Duke fan at all but when they win like that it's something. Hopefully we will see them lose some games like this but that wont happen.
Im not a Duke fan...but they will be holding the TROPHY..They are just great..
Confusederved: