Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UL lands big recruit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wayne Blackshear...2011 #5 sg on rivals Uk was also recruiting him but UL has been the leader for awhile.
^ Do you have a link for this claim?
Go pitino way to land a top recruit
Stardust Wrote:^ Do you have a link for this claim?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...hear-76520

Its True. Pitino Must Be Shagging His Mom. Smile
He committed to Looserville on Christmas day, but that's all good for 2011, what about 2010??? Only one commitment and not that good of a commitment...
Navajo4life Wrote:He committed to Looserville on Christmas day, but that's all good for 2011, what about 2010??? Only one commitment and not that good of a commitment...

Yeah, thats still almost 2 years away and like you said they only have one committment for next year in Russ Smith a 3* PG(5'10'' 150lbs) out of South Kent, Connecticut. Not looking to promising for the Cards next year!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, thats still almost 2 years away and like you said they only have one committment for next year in Russ Smith a 3* PG(5'10'' 150lbs) out of South Kent, Connecticut. Not looking to promising for the Cards next year!

Well still alot of time left...Pitino has not got the talent level that will be there next year..Sosa, smith, are gone they will need to sign some big time recruits for them
theVILLE Wrote:Well still alot of time left...Pitino has not got the talent level that will be there next year..Sosa, smith, are gone they will need to sign some big time recruits for them

Yeah you got that right and i haven't heard of any big time recruits even considering Louisville but they still have some time! But i don't see them having much of a recruiting class for 2010!
they can have lebron and still lose.
Kids a very good player.

Hopefully this 5* at least makes it to campus for UL unlike the Tyler kid.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah you got that right and i haven't heard of any big time recruits even considering Louisville but they still have some time! But i don't see them having much of a recruiting class for 2010!

Agreed!! unfortuanetly...lol..He will land a couple nice recruits for next season but the nest for 2011 i think we will get alot of nice recruits
Louisville actually has a great recruiting class for 2011!2 commitments in top 15..and 2, 5, 9, 20 prospects all higly considering louisville