Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Old Dominion 81, Charlotte 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate to compare scores but Charlotte beat Louisville by 22 and Old Dominion just beat Charlotte by 33. :lmao::lmao: That loss will kill Louisville's rpi.
These comparisons mean nothing and should not be used. I can show you a whole host of other games, including how UK squeeked by wins earlier against teams that were blown out by other teams. Means nothing.
Stardust Wrote:These comparisons mean nothing and should not be used. I can show you a whole host of other games, including how UK squeeked by wins earlier against teams that were blown out by other teams. Means nothing.

Just showing the comparisons shouldn't be used, but if Louisville struggles in Big LEast play then this one does destroy their RPI like the OP said.
Stardust Wrote:These comparisons mean nothing and should not be used. I can show you a whole host of other games, including how UK squeeked by wins earlier against teams that were blown out by other teams. Means nothing.

These scores have alot to do with your RPI so I don't know where your getting they mean nothing.