Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) WVU 76 (21) Ole Miss 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow!!!! Took Andy Kennedy to the woodshed. Wellington Smith with 5 trey's!!! Cam Thourghman with a HUGE block!! 17 first half offensive rebounds.
I really thought that Ole Miss would beat the Mountianeers but i guess that game against Cleveland State was a fluke!
WVU is pretty solid
leecoukfan Wrote:I really thought that Ole Miss would beat the Mountianeers but i guess that game against Cleveland State was a fluke!

Huggy in his post game comments said that his guys have several things to work on and also need to take better care of the basketball. Good solid win over a quality opponent to lead into Conference play on Saturday @ Seton Hall.
WVU is a nice team. I wish UK would get a series going with them. They seem to be competitive year in and out for the most part.
Reanimate Wrote:WVU is a nice team. I wish UK would get a series going with them. They seem to be competitive year in and out for the most part.

Yeah, i agree! I think that could develop into a great rivalry because its only like a 3 hour trip on I-64 to Huntington and maybe another hour on I-79 to Morgantown so its not that far away! I wouldbe excited to see these two teams play every year!
Cam use to go to Raceland as a freshman!
Ole Miss gave a great effort, and I was hoping they could pull out the W as the SEC has very few good OOC wins. But unfortunately WVU pulled it out, as they have a really solid team.

IMO Ole Miss is by far the best team in the West division and is the only team in the west that I feel will really challenge UK.
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:Cam use to go to Raceland as a freshman!

The kid has had to put on at least 70 pounds of muscle since he played at Portsmouth Clay his senior year in high school. I remember not being able to understand what in the world Beilein ever saw in him. He was as skinny as a rail, now he's a bruiser.