Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Texas 79 - (9) Michigan State 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Folks, Texas is the read deal.... I don't see Kentucky beating Texas and it's because of one person, Damion James.... He's a freaking monster....I know that we have NOBODY that can guard him at the 3 spot...
Texas is a very good team. I won't go and say that UK can't beat them because anyone can lose on any given night. We might not have anyone who matches up with James but the have no one who can guard Wall. But right now Texas is the most impressive team I have watched play. UK is rightfully number two.
1.Texas
2.UK
3.Kansas
Kentucky #1

Texas #2
I also believe TX is the beat team ATM.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:1.Texas
2.UK
3.Kansas

I'm not even sure Kansas is number 3. Undefeated yes, but still not an impressive schedule. I can agree that Texas is number one, but I could go with the argument that UK is number 1 as well. I will say that of all the teams that I have watched besides UK, Texas is the most impressive. I like their size (height as well as physical strength). I think UK is quicker but they are not nearly as strong from a team perspective from 1-5.
1- tex
2- uk
3- ku
4- syr
5- pur
IMO, Kentucky is the worst matchup Kansas could have.

With that said, Texas is the worst matchup UK could have. They are by far the most dominating rebounding team in the country, and IMO the only team who could get into a track meet with UK and possibly outscore them.
Texas continues to prove themselves to be legit!!
Texas is loaded,I believe KENTUCKY WILL be able to play with them after more experience,Kansas is not number one,they don't have the depth Texas and Kentucky have.