Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Alabama 67 - (18) Florida 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Florida goes into the Christmas break losing three straight. Syracuse and two unranked opponents: Richmond & South Alabama

Its going south for the Gators so far this season...
Billy D is really struggling with a team that was supposed to be competing for the SEC East but at this rate they will be lucky to make the tournament. Does it not feel like all of the pieces are coming together for UK to make a run all the way through the conference season?
I NEVER thought for once that Florida would beat Kentucky.... I don't think Florida cares about their basketball program and once Rick Pitino leaves Looserville at the end of this season, look for Billy Donavin to be their next coach...
falling apart
Navajo4life Wrote:I NEVER thought for once that Florida would beat Kentucky.... I don't think Florida cares about their basketball program and once Rick Pitino leaves Looserville at the end of this season, look for Billy Donavin to be their next coach...

:thatsfunn What are you talking about?
Donovan won't leave Florida for Louisville. That would be a very huge mistake for him.

Anyways Florida has fallen hard. Much like UK did the past two years. But I don't see them pulling out as quickly as we did.
Quote:Donovan won't leave Florida for Louisville. That would be a very huge mistake for him.

Anyways Florida has fallen hard. Much like UK did the past two years. But I don't see them pulling out as quickly as we did.

Sad but True
Wow, the SEC looks like Conference USA from 10 years ago where it was UC and then 9 other donkeys. THis year, the SEC is UK and then a bunch of scrub teams. Usually when UK goes through the SEC, it is great preparation for March. This year, once conference play starts, the next game that be their toughest challenge may be the scrub they play in the first round of the NCAA tournament
WOW! Seems like the Gators are going downhill FAST!!!
Florida has athletes, size, speed, everything. But that is the laziest bunch of kids that the Cats will see on a basketball court all year. Say what you want about Billy Donovan. Donovan is a decent coach. DECENT, not great, but he isnt a motivator. I believe he is one of the most overrated coaches in America. Yes I know he has two titles, but there were 30 other coaches in the country that could have won it with those players. As for the SEC, we are no higher than the sixth best basketball conference in the country. And thats being wildly optimistic.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Florida has athletes, size, speed, everything. But that is the laziest bunch of kids that the Cats will see on a basketball court all year. Say what you want about Billy Donovan. Donovan is a decent coach. DECENT, not great, but he isnt a motivator. I believe he is one of the most overrated coaches in America. Yes I know he has two titles, but there were 30 other coaches in the country that could have won it with those players. As for the SEC, we are no higher than the sixth best basketball conference in the country. And thats being wildly optimistic.

Good point Hoss. They look very unmotivated and with the quickness and ability to go on unbelievable scoring runs that Kentucky has the two games against the Gators could be ugly.:popcorn:
At first Florida looked like a team that would challenge UK in the SEC.... But not now. For UK to run the table in the SEC they will have to beat Tennessee, Vandy, Florida and S. Carolina(who always gives the Cats more than what they want) twice; which I would say they'll fall at least once in those games b/c its just to hard to go unbeaten in todays game, even HS, also, look for Mississippi St, and ole Miss to give these Cats a game but I would predict 16-2 in conference for the cats this year.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Good point Hoss. They look very unmotivated and with the quickness and ability to go on unbelievable scoring runs that Kentucky has the two games against the Gators could be ugly.:popcorn:
Let us hope:devilflam
Stardust Wrote:Wow, the SEC looks like Conference USA from 10 years ago where it was UC and then 9 other donkeys. THis year, the SEC is UK and then a bunch of scrub teams. Usually when UK goes through the SEC, it is great preparation for March. This year, once conference play starts, the next game that be their toughest challenge may be the scrub they play in the first round of the NCAA tournament

:thumpsup: