Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Richmond 56 - (#13)Florida 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
This will not help the SEC at all come March.
Kentucky is about a lock for the ncaa tournament its up to the rest of the sec to get the job done.
IMO Florida is very overrated
they are horrible
This hurts the SEC and the overall conference strength when it comes time to seed the #1's in March
gators need to get with the program, was hoping they would be undeated when they played the cats on dec 12th
Ouch for the SEC.
Nice win Spiders
this will not hurt uks chance at a #1 seed come march if uk keeps winning they will get the #1 seed. It would be nice to have the #1 overall seed but i'd be happy with a 1 seed.
Just whenever I thought that Florida was going to be tough. the Gators still might give the Cats a game, but I just do not know.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:this will not hurt uks chance at a #1 seed come march if uk keeps winning they will get the #1 seed. It would be nice to have the #1 overall seed but i'd be happy with a 1 seed.

Yeah, i totally agree with you!
Ya know when all of us "Nobody is tougher than the SEC" football fans put down other conferences? Well, now we rightfully get to hear it from the better basketball conferences. The SEC, top to botttom, is behind the Big East, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, and is about tied with the Pac 10 when it comes to roundball.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ya know when all of us "Nobody is tougher than the SEC" football fans put down other conferences? Well, now we rightfully get to hear it from the better basketball conferences. The SEC, top to botttom, is behind the Big East, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, and is about tied with the Pac 10 when it comes to roundball.

Absolutely correct:Thumbs: