Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USC 77 - (#9) Tennessee 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Like I said in the Florida thread. This will not help the SEC at all come March.
I'm not worried about if it helps the sec I just want another national title for Kentucky.
UT is better than that
Amun-Ra Wrote:Like I said in the Florida thread. This will not help the SEC at all come March.

I agree, too bad others have no clue why it's important
tn is alot better than that
Another ouch for the SEC Big Grin
Wow
heck with the sec. i hate tenn. so im glad they lost. so what if they dont get a #1 seed. it will be #1 or #2 seed so i dont think it matters if they keep winnin.
I think UT is much better than this, but I also think that the Vols have the tendency to think they can just SHOW UP against some teams and win. In this case, a very mediocre team blasted them because they just showed up.
With losses by both Tennessee and Florida, that makes the SEC look bad and thats not good for them or us!!
The SEC East looked good until the middle of December.
lwc Wrote:The SEC East looked good until the middle of December.

Yeah, everyone was saying that the SEC East was loading including me but after this it looks like its just Kentucky!! But hopefully Tennessee and Florida can turn it around and make up for their losses!
No it doesnt help the SEC, but I LOVE this Big Grin Way to go SC!!