Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Kentucky 90 Austin Peay 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
I was glad wall was ok when he got caught up
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I was glad wall was ok when he got caught up

you and everybody else in kentucky
Party like it's 1999..............wins. :1:
,2 more days Big #2,000:1::rockon:
Calipari the only coach in UK history to start out 11-0 in their first year. broke rupps 1931 team record
Only one game away from the big 2000! I cant wait.
Sloppy first half and 8 mins of the second half, but the Cats turn on the afterburners and rolled. A few issues still remain...

1. Guard the perimeter...we're still allowing too many three's
2. Turnovers...

Also, we were much taller than they were, they outmuscled us inside at times

Folks, we got a prize with John Wall...its awesome to see on television, but when you're there in person...man oh man! I was able to attend todays game in the Erupption zone,second row beside the UK bench and it was awesome!
For 30 minutes the Cats were flat, playing defense in spurts. The last 10 were "Showtime"
congrats to the cats
played down to their competition today....
Kinda got worried a second but it was ok. We turned into the old Wildcats and played down to our competition yesterday but picked it up at the end and still won by 21 points which i think is good! We have plenty of things to be happy about! Calipari set the record for the most wins in a row to start the season and we're only 1 win away from 2000!!!! Go Wildcats!!!
Good win for the Cats

1 win till 2,000 wins
I took my 5 year old to this one. It was his first UK game! We had a blast. Now all he talks about is John Wall. Trying to breed the young right.