Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Texas 103 - (10) North Carolina 90
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
I was very impressed with Texas strength. Every starter is thick and strong. Add the speed off the benc from Jai Lucus, and they don't play a bad game. Though they beat Carolina by more than UK, I still felt the Cats were more impressive.
Texas is the best team in college basketball.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Texas is the best team in college basketball.

I watched both Kansas and Texas back to back today and definitely would be more worried about a match-up against the Longhorns than the Jayhawks. They are very physical underneath and draw a lot of fouls. Their guards Bradley and Balbay were not great, but very solid. They protect the ball, five total turnovers against an athletic UNC
I think Texas and Kentucky both are better than Kansas at this point in the season.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I think Texas and Kentucky both are better than Kansas at this point in the season.

Today is the only time I have seen Kansas this year. Since I've seen 10 games of UK, it's prbaboly not a fair comparison, but I would agree. Texas is going to be a tough matchup for anyone. I look forward to seeing the Jayhawks/Longhorns play twice
Stardust Wrote:Today is the only time I have seen Kansas this year. Since I've seen 10 games of UK, it's prbaboly not a fair comparison, but I would agree. Texas is going to be a tough matchup for anyone. I look forward to seeing the Jayhawks/Longhorns play twice

The two Texas/Kansas games will be fun to watch.
Biggest thing was Carolinas inability to get rebounds and gave texas too many 2nd and 3rd chances at baskets
i agree with stardust, tx going to be hard to deal with on the inside,i say they deserve there ranking
thank god. unc is a joke this year. but they are ranked #10 now, they will prolly move up in the polls. they will give them credit for scoring 90 on texas or summin. bet they go no lower then 13th in the polls with 3 losses.
memphistiger Wrote:thank god. unc is a joke this year. but they are ranked #10 now, they will prolly move up in the polls. they will give them credit for scoring 90 on texas or summin. bet they go no lower then 13th in the polls with 3 losses.
Memphis is ajoke this year they lost to umass. unc would demolish memphis
I think that this game proves that Texas is a Legitimate team, whereas i still have my doubts about Kansas and i think we will know whether Kansas is really a #1 team or not after they play Tennessee on Jan 10th!!!
Texas is deeper than Kansas. I think they might be the best team. I like Michigan ST. too