Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lady Cards set to Practice At the Rock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last years national runner up Louisville Lady Cardnials will hold an open practice at Rockcastle County high school Saturday, before the face an undefeated Kentucky Team Sunday. I dont know why they are having a open practice at Rockcastle. every one that can make it wear Blue and let them know they are in the Big Blue Nation. :devilflamI think it starts at 3pm
Yes wear blue and show how much class you lack.!!!! They are looking at kids from your school so wear blue.
ballcrazy Wrote:Yes wear blue and show how much class you lack.!!!! They are looking at kids from your school so wear blue.

No one in the school wants to go to Louisville. If Louisville does not like the color blue, then they should practice some where around Louisville.

Go Big Blue!!!
:thatsfunn
I am sure that ROCKSOLID69 is just being funny and is not trying to be classless. If he is INTENTIONALLY being classless, just know that, not all Rockcastle-countians agree with him.

Just to clarify, RCHS is proud to have the Louisville Cardinals at the Rock. Hopefully, good things come from this and some people have fun.
ballcrazy Wrote:They are looking at kids from your school so wear blue.

Nope, this is just a stab at Cal for saying that Kentucky IS The Commonwealths Team. For example, slick Rick's appearance at Shelby Valley a few weeks ago, and now the UL women practicing in Eastern Kentucky...looks like the U of L brass is trying to get some PR in the mountains where the BIG BLUE is King...I'd say the crowd, if any shows up will show up and wear Blue or there will be no one there but The Rock's girls team...lol.
This is so lame....the game is at 1pm Sunday afternoon...that means UL will have to leave Louisville at what 6:30am, drive almost 3 1\2 hours to practice, then drive almost 2 hours back to Lexington and play a 2 hour game...and for what, to say they practiced in East Kentucky...lol, I hope this comes back to bite them in their rear ends...lol:BigLaugh:
That statement makes you look dum,and gives no credit to any of the kids at ROCK.
ballcrazy Wrote:That statement makes you look dum,and gives no credit to any of the kids at ROCK.

Were you actually reading my post? I did not have one bad thing to say about the kids at Rockcastle. I said the girls team would probably be there...how is that negative? You're po'd because I took a shot at UL and you didnt like it because you know it's true. And, oh btw, check your spelling...Confusedhh:
BelfryPride Wrote:Were you actually reading my post? I did not have one bad thing to say about the kids at Rockcastle. I said the girls team would probably be there...how is that negative? You're po'd because I took a shot at UL and you didnt like it because you know it's true. And, oh btw, check your spelling...Confusedhh:

Honestly, I was wondering. I am glad that you clarified. Thank you for that.