Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Riddle me this....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As a UK fan, do you want texas or unc to win tomorrow? If texas loses, we will be ranked #2 nationally, but that would mean UNC inches up the all-time win collumn. If UNC loses, they can't add a win to their all-time resumé, but texas stays #2. I honestly don't know lol
I would rather UNC beat Texas so we can be #2, the reason why because all UK has to do is beat Austin Peay and Drexel and they will be the first team to 2000. I don't care how many teams make it to 2000 wins as long as we are first.
UNC..give me the RPI points.
For me, and not to mean I don't respect what thread is all about, I would rather win the Austin Peay game and not worry about what anyone else does. I could care less about December, let's see what we accomplish come February after we have completed run through the SEC. Texas, UNC, Kansas, Purdue, whoever, I could care less of what they do.
I hope Texas puts a beat down on UNC and Ole Roy.
Def I hope UNC beats the crap out of Texas.....that would give us major credit if they beat them by double digits...
Stardust Wrote:For me, and not to mean I don't respect what thread is all about, I would rather win the Austin Peay game and not worry about what anyone else does. I could care less about December, let's see what we accomplish come February after we have completed run through the SEC. Texas, UNC, Kansas, Purdue, whoever, I could care less of what they do.

I agree, we should concentrate on Austin Peay, but to entertain what the thread is about, I would like to see UNC win. Even if UNC wins that game, I think we will still get to 2000 wins first, plus it makes our win over UNC look that much more impressive.
unc to win because unc can't gain any games on uk win or lose and with a unc win uk takes over #2 if win saturday.
The only time that I want UNC to win is when they play Duke. I wish they both could lose that game.
Unless they could play the Steelers then I would root for UNC.
HOOKUM HORNS:rockon::rockon:
I want UNC.... I hate to say it but against a big opponent like this, I would want a team that we have beat to roll. It would keep our RPI and stock at tourney time as high as it can be. UNC will be a really highly regarded team by the end of the year. We can say that we beat them and with 2 or 3 losses, it could boost us to a #1 seed.
i want UNC to beat Texas
For me I rather have Texas to win,UK will take care of Texas later in the NCAA.:biggrin:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I want UNC.... I hate to say it but against a big opponent like this, I would want a team that we have beat to roll. It would keep our RPI and stock at tourney time as high as it can be. UNC will be a really highly regarded team by the end of the year. We can say that we beat them and with 2 or 3 losses, it could boost us to a #1 seed.

As good as the SEC is this year, UK doesn't need to worry about non-conference games having any effect on their RPI rating.
just like to see UK move to #2 just cause its been so long. i really want kansas to lose cause henry and i hate them as much as i hate duke
PC_You_Know Wrote:As good as the SEC is this year, UK doesn't need to worry about non-conference games having any effect on their RPI rating.

No maybe not the RPI but to help support UKs claim for a number 1 seed by the end of the year.
I hope it gets cancelled. Then its like it never happend lol.
It will be a good game to watch! Cant wait!
I am looking at it as a win/win situation. Either way I think Texas and Kansas will both lose before Kentucky does anyway.
I keep looking at the schedule and I really dont know which game could be our first. Maybe down in Florida or South Carolina.
Honestly couldnt care if we lose 5 games. I just want that national championship.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Honestly couldnt care if we lose 5 games. I just want that national championship.
I hear that I'm ready to go to lucas oil stadium in indinapolis my friend and I are reserving our vip package for 1,800 a piece for the mariott hotel and all final four games.
Like some others have said, I hope UNC wins. A Tar Heel win boosts our RPI and can be something that the tourney committee see's when choosing #1 seeds. But IMO, Kentucky will be a #1 seed regardless.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I want UNC.... I hate to say it but against a big opponent like this, I would want a team that we have beat to roll. It would keep our RPI and stock at tourney time as high as it can be. UNC will be a really highly regarded team by the end of the year. We can say that we beat them and with 2 or 3 losses, it could boost us to a #1 seed.

That's exactly what I'm thinking because I'm sure Texas will lose sooner or later but probably against someone in their conference or someome UK doesn't even play so it probably wont help our RPI. at seasons end.:Thumbs:
This game is a WIN-WIN for the Wildcats.

Texas win- UK has a better chance to beat UNC to the 2000 win mark. Even if the Wildcats lay an egg against Drexel OR Austin Peay.

UNC win- UK moves up in ranking (probably) AND that win over UNC looks better around Selection Sunday.
lwc Wrote:This game is a WIN-WIN for the Wildcats.

Texas win- UK has a better chance to beat UNC to the 2000 win mark. Even if the Wildcats lay an egg against Drexel OR Austin Peay.

UNC win- UK moves up in ranking (probably) AND that win over UNC looks better around Selection Sunday.
it's not likely uk loses to austin peay or drexel so a texas win doesn't do much other than set unc back one more game and kentucky already has a 5 or 6 game lead.

a unc win does more for this season.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I keep looking at the schedule and I really dont know which game could be our first. Maybe down in Florida or South Carolina.

It will be on the road in the SEC
I think that UNC will pull this one out. I really think that UNC and UK are going to continue being the two biggest programs into the new decade. Kansas will be there as well. But looking at the end of the this season UNC winning will help get us in getting a number 1 seed.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I would rather UNC beat Texas so we can be #2, the reason why because all UK has to do is beat Austin Peay and Drexel and they will be the first team to 2000. I don't care how many teams make it to 2000 wins as long as we are first.

Very good point! If UNC wins thats just going to make us look better and move us up on the rankings and RPI ratings!! Which is what i would prefer to see.
leecoukfan Wrote:Very good point! If UNC wins thats just going to make us look better and move us up on the rankings and RPI ratings!! Which is what i would prefer to see.

I love the avatar. That is one of the coolest pics of the fab freshmen.
Pages: 1 2