Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Women are 9-0 Show them some love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if UK has ever had both men and women's basketball team undefeated at this point. They played without their best player the other night and still won. I know UK is a men's bb team, but it's about time the women got some support. They are also motivated by the support of the fans.
Coach is doing a great job with the girls team!
They deserve some love as well. Kudo's to the Lady Cats
They are playing great! Hope they can keep it up!
They will play Louisville this Saturday,a true test for the Lady Cats.But all in all they doing a great job so far,hope they can keep it up.
Tickets are very inexpensive for going to a girl's game. If you are going to be available, please try to attend. Dad or mom, take your daughter and go bond and get them interested in sports for their health. Also sports give kids a real boost in their self-esteem.
They have done a great job but really they have not played any body that good
The Lady Cats have a mountain connection to their team. Rebecca Gray's dad graduated from Prestonsburg and her grandfather taught and coached at Allen Elementary, both schools in Floyd County.
There is another thread about the women being undefeated. Can someone combine them
t4p3r8 Wrote:The Lady Cats have a mountain connection to their team. Rebecca Gray's dad graduated from Prestonsburg and her grandfather taught and coached at Allen Elementary, both schools in Floyd County.

Her mom graduated from McDowell and her other grandfather coached as well.
:blondedri:loveya:
We will see when they play Louisville!
Got to love it
I taught at Paris Middle School in the 1999-2000 school year, I had Keyla Snowden who is a Soph. on the UK Hoops team in my 5th grade class. That class also had Chase Dumphord in it who received a football scholarship to Michigan State but later quit.
I think Matthew Mitchell is awesome and really knows how to connect with his players and the fans. A big Congrats goes out to the women and the hard work that goes into a 9-0 start.