Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Landon Slone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard from someone that Rick Pitino was gonna give Landon a chance to walk on at the UofL Next season, just wondering if there is any truth to this?
I find this unlikely. While Landon is probably capable of doing so, I think he knows what kind of heckling he would receive from Kentucky fans.
Where is he now?
Morehead, last I herd from him
Bobcatfaithful Wrote:Heard from someone that Rick Pitino was gonna give Landon a chance to walk on at the UofL Next season, just wondering if there is any truth to this?

I would say the someone that told this fabrication was delusional.
I heard somewhere that he is not on Moreheads team anymore. Hope he gets a chance somewhere.
No idea how this works elligibility wise, but I assume since Slone is enrolled at another school, that has nothing to do with starting elligibility all over again if he would transfer yet again. Not sure I have ever heard of an athlete at three different school in three years.
Slone didnt attend Morehead. He transferred back to UK before school started as a student.
Did not know that he is here at UK. I saw a picture before the season started that had his jersey from last year and the post was from Landon and said "Miss this". I hate that a kid like that doesnt get the shot but I completely understand why. He is would be a fantastic player at a lower D1 school.
I've heard this RUMOR for the last few months, but I do know sources close to Slone have said it.
Its a possibility, but I doubt it.

Landon is really enjoying himself at UK as a student right now.
hate it for the young man but he will be alright