Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Temple 75 - (3)Villanova 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
This will make UK rise in the rankings!
Just hope this isnt our fate soon.. We will eventually lose a game, just hopefully it isnt to a team like Temple.
Reanimate Wrote:Just hope this isnt our fate soon.. We will eventually lose a game, just hopefully it isnt to a team like Temple.
I can't see this uk team losing more than 2 or 3 all year we'll be a top 10 all year imo.
We will be ranked #3 come tomorow.
UkFan23 Wrote:We will be ranked #3 come tomorow.
We should at least get some #1 votes now seeing how nova got 1 last time and we could move to #2 over texas. We will find out how good texas is next saturday against unc.
Beat by 10? That's an impressive win for Temple.
Villanova had it coming IMO. They have struggled in just about every game.
WOW, whats up with all these Top 25 teams dropping like flies to unranked opponents?! This can only work in favor of Kentucky!
I agree with BCA. I thought Villanova was overrated to begin with. I mean, who do they have that they can count on besides Scotty Reynolds? Jaw Wright really hasn't had a big presence inside in his time at Villanova. That's the reason why I think they haven't won an NCAA title under Wright.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I agree with BCA. I thought Villanova was overrated to begin with. I mean, who do they have that they can count on besides Scotty Reynolds? Jaw Wright really hasn't had a big presence inside in his time at Villanova. That's the reason why I think they haven't won an NCAA title under Wright.

Very good point! I totally agree!
Temple still plays a brand of basketball that is very difficult to figure out. I'm not so surprised byt the loss, but I won't go so far as to say Villanova was overrated. 3 wins against top 50 teams was better than anyone in the top 5.
congrats to the owls
Stardust Wrote:3 wins against top 50 teams was better than anyone in the top 5.
Who were those wins against?
Im pretty sure kentucky has the most impressive wins in the top 15 right?
^ Dayton, Mississippi and Maryland. George Mason was undefeated when Villanova beat them. They also have a win over 6-2 LaSalle, not dominate team, but a team expected to push the leaders in the A-10.

Temple was no fluke either, they had wins over Goergetown, Ball State, VA Tech, Penn State, and a 20 point win over the same Miami team that took UK and UC to the wire. Their resume should have already had them in the top 25
works for me