Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mike Hass - Oregon St. Wins Biletnikoff Award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Voted Best Wide Receiver.
Anyone else surprised by this? He didn't get a great deal of publicity this year because of the Jarrett-Leinart connection.
Oregon known for making some good receivers as of late including Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmanzadeh (sp), and Howry. Of course they played for Oregon, not Oregon State.
Yes, I'm surprised at this. I think Calvin Johnson from GT is the best WR in the nation....
"Tomcat68" Wrote:Anyone else surprised by this? He didn't get a great deal of publicity this year because of the Jarrett-Leinart connection.
Oregon known for making some good receivers as of late including Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmanzadeh (sp), and Howry. Of course they played for Oregon, not Oregon State.
Chad and TJ went to Oregon State.

Not sure about Howry.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Chad and TJ went to Oregon State.

Not sure about Howry.

I thought they were ducks not beavers. Oh well, guess Oregon State has had quite a few good receivers over the last several years.
I thought Smarejdia (sp) from ND should have won personally.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Yes, I'm surprised at this. I think Calvin Johnson from GT is the best WR in the nation....

yeah i agree bevinsville bomber