Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heisman Trophy Winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not already see a thread on this so:

BEFORE the announcement, who do you think will win?
Alabama's Mark Ingram.
Has it been announced, I'm not nead a television
Stardust Wrote:Has it been announced, I'm not nead a television

The show is on,but the announcement wont be until almost the end of the show.
Thx. I'm sticking with:

1. Colt McCoy
2. Ingram
3. Tebow

Though the kid from Stanford may be the best
Im routing for the DT from Nebraska (I think?)
Real Badman Wrote:Im routing for the DT from Nebraska (I think?)

I had to look up his name to spell it correctly but his last name is Suh and he IS the DT from Nebraska.:Thumbs:
Mark Ingram has officially been named the winner of the 75th Heisman Trophy!
The 3rd straight Sophomore winner.
What a beautiful moment for college football, and the University of Alabama. A very deserving winner, and being the first Bama football player to win the Heisman, couldnt help but bring a tear to my eye, lol..I will say, that IMO, NDamokong Suh is the best football player in the country, but Im glad that Ingram won it. Awesome day for a Bama fan Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:What a beautiful moment for college football, and the University of Alabama. A very deserving winner, and being the first Bama football player to win the Heisman, couldnt help but bring a tear to my eye, lol..I will say, that IMO, NDamokong Suh is the best football player in the country, but Im glad that Ingram won it. Awesome day for a Bama fan Smile

Whenever I posted the winner, I thought of you and all the happy Bama fans. Whenever guys like Derrick Thomas and Sean Alexander had such AMAZING careers and single seasons, to think that Ingram was the first is mind-boggling!