Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should Texas be there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all know unless some sort of miracle happens Texas will play Alabama in the National Championship. But do you think they deserve to be there? I myself think that Cincinnate should be there, They have beaten better teams and showed how good they are by coming back and beating Pitt. What do you think?
Should Texas be there? Probly. Should other teams get a shot, for sure!
I was begging, pleading for that Texas FG to be wide left so my Bearcats coulg get in the title game... but no. I actually do think Texas and Bama are the 2 best teams and should play in title game. However, with 5 undefeated teams (even though I'm not sold on Boise and TCU... they just dont play anyone) something needs to be fixed.
Agree.. thats why they should have a playoff system lol..
Hey, no one wants UC more than me, but yes, Texas deserves the spot. They played in the 2nd best conference in the country. Top to bottom, their schedule was only second to Florida and Bama. they are legit, with a great QB and a stingy defense. They deserve it.
Texas should be there. If Nebraska had an AVERAGE offense, theyd be in a BCS game. They have a typical Bo Pelini defense, and mark my words. In two years, Nebraska will throw their hat in the ring and jump into the national championship picture. I said it when they hired Pelini, and Im sticking to it. The guy is a defensive genius. Ask Colt McCoy. Nebraska is no slouch, and proved it yesterday. Losing at Va Tech by one (fluke), losing yesterday by one, and losing by two to Iowa freakin State. Your talkin four points from being a 12-1 football team, with zero offense. So yeah, Texas deserves to be there. They beat a very good Nebraska team in their conference championship, and theres no shame in that. TCU and Cincy are both excellent football teams. Id like to see Cincy play Florida though, and TCU play Georgia Tech. Those matchups intrigue me to no end, and its gonna be an awesome bowl season!!
After the game last night no they shouldnt...Braska should have won that game and everyone knows it...3 and long and McCoy throws the ball away out of bounds and they call pass interference...Was the coach trying to catch it or something!!!
Texas played no BCS Conference Schools out of Conference (UTEP UCF Wyoming and UL-Monroe) Cincinatti Played 2 BCS Schools out of Conference Illinois and Oregon State-on the road along with Fresno St., SE. Mizou St., and Miami (OH) and TCU played Clemson and Virginia both on the road along with C-USA West runner up SMU and Texas St. All 3 of their conferences have 3 top 25 teams currently. Texas and TCU have 2 wins against current top 25 while Cincy has 3. TCU beat BYU by 31 and BYU beat Oklahoma. To me Texas isnt even in the top 3
Hook "em" horns. Heck yea they should be there!!!