Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #3 Texas 13 - #22 Nebraska 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Texas going on to the National championship to face Bama. With 1 second, Texas inches a 46 yard FG to win the game
The Huskers got HOSED!!!! There was clearly no time on the clock when the whistle was blown after the incomplete pass!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:The Huskers got HOSED!!!! There was clearly no time on the clock when the whistle was blown after the incomplete pass!

I agree 100%. That was a crock of sh*t. Nebraska won this game IMO, they definately got the shaft.
closer than I Expected.
Guys on the replay you can clearly see there is one full second on the clock when the ball hits the ground. The play is dead right then.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Guys on the replay you can clearly see there is one full second on the clock when the ball hits the ground. The play is dead right then.

:thumpsup:
If Tx plays like this against Bama, it won't even be close.
WOW..had the officials not overturned the play and put 1 second on the clock then I would be one rich man right now!!lol..How about the pass interference play"S" The refs screwed nebraska badly in this game..The ball thrown by tebow was been thrown away, it almost went up in the stands and a flag was thrown for pass interference..
theVILLE Wrote:WOW..had the officials not overturned the play and put 1 second on the clock then I would be one rich man right now!!lol..How about the pass interference play"S" The refs screwed nebraska badly in this game..The ball thrown by tebow was been thrown away, it almost went up in the stands and a flag was thrown for pass interference..

Say what?
WOW, what a game!! Truthfully i think Nebraska should have won this game!! But thats just me.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Say what?

My b ad im still mad about the florida game..McCoy :biggrin:
Notre Dame got their second back against Washington
Texas got their second back against Nebraska
Florida State did not get their second back against Miami
Of course lol
Have watched Nebraska defensive tackle Suh from a distance and one of the more active and better defensive players that I have seen in a long time.

A finalists on a list of awards that is as long as "Tigers" multiple transgressions...:biggrin:

Reminds me of the great Notre Dame player Chris Zorich days back when Lou Holtz was guiding the Irish...Zorich was one of my favorites..
Heartbreaker for Big Red!
BondJamesBond Wrote:Have watched Nebraska defensive tackle Suh from a distance and one of the more active and better defensive players that I have seen in a long time.

A finalists on a list of awards that is as long as "Tigers" multiple transgressions...:biggrin:

Reminds me of the great Notre Dame player Chris Zorich days back when Lou Holtz was guiding the Irish...Zorich was one of my favorites..

Wow that was classic...When i read that I was rolling in the floor for about 5 min:lmao:
Suh is a beast!
McCoy has struggled against good defenses and I do not see why that will change against Alabama.
Personally I think Nebraska won the game,in two years Pelini has built Nebraska defense back to what it used to be,with Tom Osborne as athletic director Pelini will have no problem getting what he needs to build an offense. If Nebraska had any offense in this game Texas would have beeen toast.
I just dont get these " personally i feel Nebraska won or Nebraska got screwed by the refs" comments.
FACT: the ball hit the ground with one second to go. Clock stops right there. How is this hard to understand. There was one second left and Texas made a huge field goal. Game over.
What we mean is Nebraska got crappy calls the whole game and the call at the end was questionable and it sure looked like the refs and the Bcs sure wanted Texas to play in the national championship. Texas better hope they have a better game or Bama will kill them and Nebraska will eventually own the big 12.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I just dont get these " personally i feel Nebraska won or Nebraska got screwed by the refs" comments.
FACT: the ball hit the ground with one second to go. Clock stops right there. How is this hard to understand. There was one second left and Texas made a huge field goal. Game over.

:thumpsup: