Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Charlotte 87 - (18)Louisville 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This Louisville team WILL NOT beat Kentucky.

Surprised that after beating UNC no one mentioned how bad little brother looked against Charlotte. They may have a few injuries, but losing by 22 to Charlotte? They still had Jennings, Samuels, Marra, and Sosa. This game shouldn't have gotten this ugly. Could be a long year for the Cards.
This game was at Freedom Hall too. Where you at theVILLE? :biggrin:
lol U of L fans are having a meltdown on there rivals board..
Ole Ricky P has more to worry about than basketball. He's got a spouse to keep happy and a family to keep together. Don't think that's all patched up now folks.
Where is theVille?????
hahaha I love it
Originally Posted by Captain Backdoor
Whats your predictions?

Cards by 20.

Originally Posted by Stardust
Charlotte is not a bad team
Well I guess the state of North Carolina can at least be happy they got a win over a Kentucky team. THANKS LOUISVILE!!!!!
The absolute best day for UK fans!
1) UK beats UNC for the first time in years.
2) Florida (a UK rival in my opinion) goes down in the SEC championship
3) Loserville gets beat by an unranked opponent!
I LOVE IT!
This team looks really bad. I knew they were overrated but I didnt think it was this bad.
A GREAT day to be a WILDCAT
Jan 2nd is going to be a LOOOOOONG night for Louisville fans
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Jan 2nd is going to be a LOOOOOONG night for Louisville fans

Indeed it does..
Is Lville another cupcake team for Kentucky to play? Lville people said we played a lot of cupcake teams.
wow
all right im here..Congrats to charollete..But if we have 3 key players out they will beat us every noght of the year..If something happend to WALL, Cousins, and patterson then you all are screwed too...If the players are back for the UK game it will be a long night for UK FANS!!!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:all right im here..Congrats to charollete..But if we have 3 key players out they will beat us every noght of the year..If something happend to WALL, Cousins, and patterson then you all are screwed too...If the players are back for the UK game it will be a long night for UK FANS!!!!!!

Not the same situation, Louisville still had their main two players in Sosa and Samuels, and they also had Jennings. So really it would be more like UK missing Bledsoe, Miller and Dodson.
theVILLE Wrote:all right im here..Congrats to charollete..But if we have 3 key players out they will beat us every noght of the year..If something happend to WALL, Cousins, and patterson then you all are screwed too...If the players are back for the UK game it will be a long night for UK FANS!!!!!!

Who are the three key players that are out? Because it looks like to me that Charlotte just got the best of the Cardinals!
leecoukfan Wrote:Who are the three key players that are out? Because it looks like to me that Charlotte just got the best of the Cardinals!

Preston Knowles-drains the three ball
Jerry Smith- Drains the three ball and can get to the goal
Peyton Siva- The highlight reel freshman
Charolette did get the best of the cards, well the bench i guess...Congrats to charolette..This game should not have been this bad though..Charollette was juss to much for the undermanned cards last night...
theVILLE Wrote:Preston Knowles-drains the three ball
Jerry Smith- Drains the three ball and can get to the goal
Peyton Siva- The highlight reel freshman
Charolette did get the best of the cards, well the bench i guess...Congrats to charolette..This game should not have been this bad though..Charollette was juss to much for the undermanned cards last night...

OK, so that would be kinda like saying that, Eric Bledsoe, Darnell Dodson, and Darius Miller were out. Yeah, we might lose to a ranked opponent, but there's no way UK would lose to a team similar to Charlotte!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:OK, so that would be kinda like saying that, Eric Bledsoe, Darnell Dodson, and Darius Miller were out. Yeah, we might lose to a ranked opponent, but there's no way UK would lose to a team similar to Charlotte!!!

MIAMI would have blown you guys out...MSU would have beating you and stanford would have beating you
Excuses, excuses. Keep making them instead of just admitting that your team SUCKS. Instead of figuring out how to beat Charlotte, your coach was banging one of the golden girls. Your fans were blaming the loss on a few players out, and Charlotte walked onto YOUR floor and showed you who your daddy was. Even with three players out, your bench players are as good as Charlottes starters. No Charlotte isnt a bad team, but to walk onto YOUR court, and absolutely hammer you like a cheap hooker, by 22 POINTS!, is inexcusable. Oh, and Ill ONLY take UK by 15 when the two meet up. But after getting thrashed by 22 last night, 15 must sound like a close game to you Loserville fans. Big Grin
UNC's little brother pummels UK's little brother. But don't write UL off people, they will be ready and they will give UK all they want.
theVILLE Wrote:MIAMI would have blown you guys out...MSU would have beating you and stanford would have beating you

You really havent notice the progress of this team have you? but i do agree without wall or patterson charlotte would have man handled us.
No matter what happens, theVILLE always has an excuse. Even when we think there aren't even any possible exucses, theVILLE comes up with one.

Oh well, it doesn't matter. Excuses wouldn't be necessary if Louisville were winning these games. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:No matter what happens, theVILLE always has an excuse. Even when we think there aren't even any possible exucses, theVILLE comes up with one.

Oh well, it doesn't matter. Excuses wouldn't be necessary if Louisville were winning these games. :biggrin:

take 2 key starters off a team and the 7th man..
That means take
Bledosoe
PPAT
and a 7th man as Dodson
Charollte would have beaten you guys too..

Not making execuses, louisville should have been closer than this..but when you have practiced with 3 players in the linup for the whole season, and there suddenly gone yeah you are going to get beat..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You really havent notice the progress of this team have you? but i do agree without wall or patterson charlotte would have man handled us.

Yes at certain times on some games i see alot of improvement in the CATS..but as the showed yesterday in the 2nd half they are STILL freshmen..20+ turnovers is to many...
None of the players UL was missing equates to PPat.

It would honestly be like the poster said Bledsoe, Miller, and Dodson.
theVILLE Wrote:Yes at certain times on some games i see alot of improvement in the CATS..but as the showed yesterday in the 2nd half they are STILL freshmen..20+ turnovers is to many...

Well sonny, looks to me like Kentucky still got the win against a top 10 team there doesn't it?

Louisville got embarrassed at home, no matter how you put it or how many excuses you can come up with.

Get over it!
theVILLE Wrote:Yes at certain times on some games i see alot of improvement in the CATS..but as the showed yesterday in the 2nd half they are STILL freshmen..20+ turnovers is to many...

Yeah, yeah, yeah - But, did you notice that UK won? Where in the stats line does it say Ugly/Pretty. It says W & L. And right now, the Cats are all W's!
Pages: 1 2