Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #2 Alabama 32 - #1 Florida 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bama goes to the BCS title game
Love him, hate him - Tebow is all CLASS
Um...lets not give them TOO much credit. They only scored 13 on us Smile The 2009 SEC and National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide would like to congratulate Tim Tebow on a great four year career, and wish him luck in the Sugar Bowl. Now, I would love to call out everybody that debated me all year long on who the best team in the nation was, and is. Mark Ingram is the best player in the country. The Alabama Crimson Tide is the best team in the country. Come out and play Bama doubters.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Um...lets not give them TOO much credit. They only scored 13 on us Smile The 2009 SEC and National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide would like to congratulate Tim Tebow on a great four year career, and wish him luck in the Sugar Bowl. Now, I would love to call out everybody that debated me all year long on who the best team in the nation was, and is. Mark Ingram is the best player in the country. The Alabama Crimson Tide is the best team in the country. Come out and play Bama doubters.

What does that have to do with him being all class? He got absolutely out played by the Bama D, and he gave them their props.

This kid for four years has had a career that will make him one of the top 10 players to ever play college football and he did it all the right way.
Tebow simply didn't have the weapons that he was accustomed to having from the past three seasons. The Florida defense was man-handled from start to finish and Florida's offense just wasn't explosive enough to hang with the Tide.

I will say this, may lord have mercy on whoever plays Alabama & Florida in their BCS Bowl games.

Congrats Tidehoss!
Stardust Wrote:What does that have to do with him being all class? He got absolutely out played by the Bama D, and he gave them their props.

This kid for four years has had a career that will make him one of the top 10 players to ever play college football and he did it all the right way.
Nooo dude, Tebow IS all class..you got the SCORE WRONG! It was 32-13! Thats what I was talking about.
ingram will be your heisman trophy winner and deservingly so!!!!! glad to watch UF go down. hopefully texas plays bama so mccoy can play against a real defense.
Does anyone think that if Texas is upset by Nebraska, a one loss Florida team stays ranked higher than TCU, Cincinnati or Boise St?

Hhhmmmmm......
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Nooo dude, Tebow IS all class..you got the SCORE WRONG! It was 32-13! Thats what I was talking about.

Thanks partner, I missed that, typo :Thumbs:
ImagineThat! Wrote:Does anyone think that if Texas is upset by Nebraska, a one loss Florida team stays ranked higher than TCU, Cincinnati or Boise St?

Hhhmmmmm......

No, no chance at all. If there loss would have taken place a few weeks ago, but not now. They will get a BCS game, but will not be over the unbeaten's
beasy_bo Wrote:ingram will be your heisman trophy winner and deservingly so!!!!! glad to watch UF go down. hopefully texas plays bama so mccoy can play against a real defense.

Unless does something special over the next quarter, then I beleive you. Ingram will have deserved it
God if only I was a betting man I would have made so much money on this game...Def. thought this game would be some what closer...Congrats to Bama now take care of business in Jan and bring another National Champ to the SEC...I had my doubts after last weeks game on Bama but they proved themselves to be the best team in the country all year long however, they never got the credit they deserved...
You called it all year 'Hoss! ROLL TIDE!!!! Somewhere Bear Bryant is smiling!!!!
Paul "Bear" Bryant is doin jumpin jacks in his grave grave right now. I picked Bama by 3, but they clearly proved me and so many wrong at how much better they were than Florida. All th Florisa fans are gonna use the excuse that their #1 pass rusher didn't play in this game, but honestly, it wouldnt have mattered that much. Bama is clearly the best team in the nation, and they will prove that against Texas come January. Texas shouldn't even be playin in the championship, Nebraska got the shaft tonight, bt it doesn't matter. Bama WILL be the National Champions this year. Congrats TideHoss, you've said it all year. Just be thankful that Notre Dame had a ******* for a coach, cause they would be undefeated right now and ready to put a whoopin on the Tide Wink
Still shocked by this one. Before the game I just couldnt see Tebow being denyed another SEC title and National championship. Ingram deserves Heisman. I hate both these teams but I'd rather see Bama win then Florida. Nick Saban is the best coach in America.
I saw this one coming from a long way out! Florida hadn't played a team like Alabama all season and thats what they get! Congrats to the Tide!!!
WHAT JUST WENT DOWN!!!FLORIDA GOT BEAT...i can believe it...Tebow i sure never saw you getting beat..Congrats to bama..they showed tebow more then any D has all year..Well he didnt get knocked out..lol..Tebow is all class though..he was in tears and still gave bama there deserving props!!Good luck in the sugar bowl Tebow
ROLL TIDE!!!!! but i do feel very sorry for whoever plays in the sugar bowl against florida.
Makes you wonder if Florida wants a BCS playoff system now. Being #1 all season, and then lose the last game of the year.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Um...lets not give them TOO much credit. They only scored 13 on us Smile The 2009 SEC and National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide would like to congratulate Tim Tebow on a great four year career, and wish him luck in the Sugar Bowl. Now, I would love to call out everybody that debated me all year long on who the best team in the nation was, and is. Mark Ingram is the best player in the country. The Alabama Crimson Tide is the best team in the country. Come out and play Bama doubters.

:rockon: I knew it all along! The Tide rolled in this one. And for all you haters out there who did think we would win...:moon: haha
Quote: Um...lets not give them TOO much credit. They only scored 13 on us The 2009 SEC and National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide would like to congratulate Tim Tebow on a great four year career, and wish him luck in the Sugar Bowl. Now, I would love to call out everybody that debated me all year long on who the best team in the nation was, and is. Mark Ingram is the best player in the country. The Alabama Crimson Tide is the best team in the country. Come out and play Bama doubters.

I had been saying Bama all along and nobody would listen to me well a few would ant that right TidesHoss32
Poor tackling, dropped passes, bad playcall.. you'll lose if it happens to you.
WOW, I really thought it would be closer, but Bama game out with a great game plan and really took Tebow out of his element.