Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida vs. Alabama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this SEC championship and BCS berth
I take Florida by 3 TD's or more if they want..Florida wins by ever how much they want to...
theVILLE Wrote:Who wins this SEC championship and BCS berth
I take Florida by 3 TD's or more if they want..Florida wins by ever how much they want to...
Yeah..Your ****ing high too..
Tide 27-21.
Ville..there not playing louisville...there playing Alabama. I'm not saying Florida won't roll but i know it wont be by no 3+ touchdowns.
TIM TEBOW- 2,166 passing yard's along with 17 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. Pretty good. This guy even leads in rushing with 796 yards and 13 touchdowns. I guess you could say he is the Kobe Bryant of college ball. The one man show.
GREG ELROY- Now has 2,211 passing yards along with 16 touchdowns and 4 interceptions.
MARK INGRAM- A big back with alot of speed, this guys compiled 1,429 yards and 12 touchdowns. 1,429 yards is alot. Guy has more yards than Chris Johnson.. What a guy right?
I'd say this one will be a tight game. If Mark Ingram has a good game I'd say the Tide will roll. Not saying Greg couldnt pull it off without him, but that Gator defense has a good passing defense. As for Tim Tebow...well you all know Tim Tebow I dont have to explain.
Florida wins- 23-20
Taking Florida. Going Against my own bet but i think the gators are to much for the tide.
Florida by a TD, these two teams will go till the death on defense. Its going to be fun to watch.
blue_v2 Wrote:Florida by a TD, these two teams will go till the death on defense. Its going to be fun to watch.

So far you are right