Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Disappointing CBB team so far this year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one of these teams do you think has been the most disappointing so far this sason?

Pittsburgh- #6 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to (3)Texas, they have 12 votes which puts them at #37 right now.

Oklahoma- #7 at the end of last year, now 3-3 with losses to Virginia Commonwealth, San Diego, and Houston. Has 53 votes and is ranked #26 but will most likely be dropping next week.

Missouri- #8 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to Richmond, they have 3 votes making them #46

Memphis- #9 at the end of last year, now 3-1 with a loss to (1)Kansas, they have 11 votes making them #40

Gonzaga- #13 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to (2)Michigan State, they have 26 votes making them #28

Xavier- #15 at the end of last year, now 4-2 with losses to Marquette and Baylor, they have 12 votes making them #38

LSU- #17 at the end of last year, now 3-2 with losses to (13)Connecticut and Arizona State, they have 15 votes making them #36

UCLA- #18 at the end of last year, now 2-4 with losses to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State

Arizona State- #19 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to (7)Duke

Wake Forest- #20 at the end of last year, now 4-1 with a loss to William & Mary, they have 40 votes making them #27
UCLA by far has to be the most disappointing so far! And if i had to pick the 2nd most disappointing out of this group i would have to go with Oklahoma.
ucla
Agree.
UCLA
UCLA... Oklahoma is a clear cut #2
Ben Howland's UCLA Bruins has really underachieved this season. A man that has won 300 games in 15 seasons AND had 5 Sweet 16's or better INCLUDING 3 Final Fours (one of which was the Runner-up) in in only 8 NCAA tournament bids..........should be doing better.

I hope all of that made sense :biggrin:
lwc Wrote:Ben Howland's UCLA Bruins has really underachieved this season. A man that has won 300 games in 15 seasons AND had 5 Sweet 16's or better INCLUDING 3 Final Fours (one of which was the Runner-up) in in only 8 NCAA tournament bids..........should be doing better.

I hope all of that made sense :biggrin:

Yeah, it made sense to me! LOL
How is UCLA still ranked when they have a losing record and those losses were to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State?
Amun-Ra Wrote:How is UCLA still ranked when they have a losing record and those losses were to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State?
What are they ranked I didn't see them in either the espn or the ap poll top 25.
I dont think UCLA has been ranked all season...
im am dissapointed in how kentucky is playing...... and also dispointed in piitsburg
We have played bad @ times. But were the 4th and 5th ranked team respectively, and undefeated.. Not to bad for a team that went to the NIT last year.
Amun-Ra Wrote:How is UCLA still ranked when they have a losing record and those losses were to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State?

GOREDDEVILS Wrote:What are they ranked I didn't see them in either the espn or the ap poll top 25.

They're not ranked and they haven't been ranked all season!
logmountainboy64 Wrote:im am dissapointed in how kentucky is playing...... and also dispointed in piitsburg

How can you be disappointed with Kentucky? We have a new coach, our players are learning a new difficult dribble-drive offense, and we are undefeated at 6-0!