Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Florida 37 - Florida State 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two historic events tonight for the state of Florida. The close of Tim Tibows's college playing day's in the state, and the 2nd winningest coach in college football history may well have coached his last game in the Sunshine state.

Florida looked much better in this game that they have in recent weeks. Rivalrie games are tough to guage, but this game was never in question.

Congrats and good luck to what I feel is the finest college football player that I have ever witnessed play in the state of Florida.

Being a Miami fan, I have always had a respectful hatred towards FSU. I do hate to see the foil of so many of my most fond memories of games in the 80's and 90's. Good luck coach in whatever your next endeavor may be.
Looks like the gators are putting things together to take on alabama.
Looks like the Bowden era is coming to an end....
Bowden will be back, I'm 85% sure. ESPN was blowing things waaaaay out of proportion. He is now on one-year contracts every year. He always sits down with the Administration and talks about what he wants to do. It is common knowledge around FSU that Bowden felt 2010 would be his best chance to compete for a national title. New Defensive Co., Ponder back, skill back, experience, Greg Reid, etc... I anticipate one more year for Coach Bowden. Go Noles!