Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kragthorpe out at Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That has been a long time coming.
I think everyone saw this coming.. No surprise here
Who is the fan-favorite for his replacement?
No surprise, hopefully Louisville will get a good coach so they actually have a chance of beating UK next year!
leecoukfan Wrote:No surprise, hopefully Louisville will get a good coach so they actually have a chance of beating UK next year!

I dont really understand that? Im sad he's gone we was beating them while he was there.
And with a name like leecoukfan and the avatar you have seems like you would want him to stay to.
Thank God. Krags like a disease UofL's just been cured of.
Phillip Fulmer would be a great replacment.
I will miss Kraggy's ineptitude
I think alot of people will be surprised. IMO none of what has happened is Krags fault Louisville had a good run for a few years and their fans got greedy but with Kentucky actually getting their tales in gear for football louisville will have trouble no matter who the coach is.
Anyone know who is at the top of the list of candidates
I heard last night that there was Booster interest in TCU's coach. There is apparently some tie with the program.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Anyone know who is at the top of the list of candidates

The Louisville Courier-Journal lists Phil Fulmer, Mike Leach, Tommy Tuberville, Houston's head coach, Alabama's Offensive coordinator, Florida's Defensive coordinator, The Bowden who coached at Clemson, Turner Gill, and a directional Michigan school head coach as their top candidates.
Just seen on the Marshall boards that Krags is getting some serious love from Herd fans. Along with Hal Mumme.
lwc Wrote:Who is the fan-favorite for his replacement?

Hopefully former Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer.