Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (16) Minnesota 82 - (10) Butler 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congrats Tubby Smith.
Tubby oh Tubby.
I didnt like Tubby much at at UK, but he is doing a nice job at Minnesota..I'm glad to see him doing well..keep it up Gophers!
Glad to see that UK and Tubby are doing well.
Great job Tubby, man were you underestimated here!
Stardust Wrote:Great job Tubby, man were you underestimated here!

i dont think he was underestimated I think he was under to much pressure to get anything going oppose to his first year...He didnt have the style that UK fans were use to watching and for some fans it got boring not seeing that face passed, hurry up type of offense that we were so acustomed to under Pitino...Happy to see him doing well he was a great guy just didnt fit in with the program here IMO
Tubby Smith is the best X's and O's coach in America..He had a couple of down recruiting years at UK but I thought he done a very good job overall..I like Tubby, liked Tubby at UK, and am tickled to see him doing well at Minnesota.
Good job Tubby...I hope we don't have to play Minnesota this year. Of course, I think we could beat them, I think we can beat any team in the country, it's just that I think there players would play extra hard considering the circumstances.
Congrats to Orlando "Tubby" Smith on a great win!!