Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UNC-Asheville @ (5) Kentucky 11/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions????

@ Freedom Hall

7:00 pm

Fox Sports Net South
Don't think UK will lose, but they may come out flat due to this being the game before the UNC game. Glad this game is on Monday and UK can get the rest of the week to work on things before the UNC game.
Kentucky could come out blindfolded and beat Ashville. They're 0-4, and getting thumped by everyone on their schedule.
Agreed alfus. Asheville is getting beat by an average of 33 points. It should be a breeze for UK.

Go Wildcats!
The starters should get some rest in this one,Cats win easy 30+.
This should be an easy game for Kentucky to kind of work on everything and get the kinks out before we go through the gaunlet!! After this we have (12)North Carolina, (13)Connecticut, and Indiana.

Probable starters for UNC-Asheville:
G J.P. Primm 6'1'' 195 So
G Matt Dickey 6'1'' 180 So
G Sean Smith 6'6'' 200 Sr
F John Williams 6'4'' 215 Jr
C Eric Stubbs 6'8'' 225 Jr

J.P. Primm is their best player but John Wall will have no trouble with him and UNC-Asheville will be overmatched at every position, so unless something crazy happens it looks to be a blowout for the Wildcats. Tennessee beat them 124-49 and Georgia beat them 79-58 so thats kind of an indicator of what this game will be like.

Everyone should get decent playing time and im going to say that UK should win this by atleast 40 points!! Go Cats!!!
This one will "probably" be ugly for UNC-ASHEVILLE
The UNC-Asheville team played absolutely horrible against Tennessee. They didn't even get on the board till 9 minutes in.

UK by 35.
UNC ASHVILLE WINS THIS ONE BY 3!!
No im kidding...UK wins by 47
Let's hope the Cats don't play down to their competition. I'd like to see a laugher.
How bout theVILLE's prediction? Can you all believe it?!? Cats win by 35! Go Wildcats!!
Stardust Wrote:Let's hope the Cats don't play down to their competition. I'd like to see a laugher.

Even if they did play down to their competition there's no way they could play that bad!!
cats go to 7-0 win by 60
UK wins easily!
If UK doesn't win this one easily, then we will get our butts handed to us on Saturday.
UK wins by 19.
cats win big
Strikeout King Wrote:thoughts/predictions????

@ Freedom Hall

7:00 pm

Fox Sports Net South

What channel is this on dish network?
king360 Wrote:What channel is this on dish network?

Dish - 420

Directv - http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/search/pro...&endPage=0

Cable (Irvine) - 43
I'll be watching this on ESPN 360..Lets get it Cats!
Reanimate Wrote:I'll be watching this on ESPN 360..Lets get it Cats!

Thats what i was going to ask! I will be watching it on ESPN 360 as well! I can't wait to see this Wildcat scoring fest.
this should be a laugher
Is this game going to be on bbsn?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Is this game going to be on bbsn?

nope.