Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati vs. Gonzaga 11/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

10:00 pm ET ESPN

Maui Invitational Tournament Championship

Gonzaga will be the Home Team
Cat's defense will will have to slow the pace down to make their inside game effective. If they allow Gonzaga to keep this game at a high pace, they do not have the depth to win this game
Stardust Wrote:Cat's defense will will have to slow the pace down to make their inside game effective. If they allow Gonzaga to keep this game at a high pace, they do not have the depth to win this game

I have to respectfully disagree about the depth part. Cincy has built so much depth that players like Biggie and Kilpatrick can't get on the floor. Mic has been using a 9 man rotation so far this season. Cincy's second unit is giving teams fits right now ( Parker,Davis,Dixion, and Toyloy). I agree that Cincy should slow the pace and make it a halfcourt game. Imo Cincy strength is in it's half court defense and rebounding. The key to the game is how hard they make Bolden and Gray work to get there points. I will take the Bearcats by 2 in a classic. Go Bearcats......
I'll take the Zags by 6
Cincy is a top 25 team IMO and should win this one!!