Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Kentucky vs. Stanford (Cancun Challenge) 11/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts? Predictions?
This will be the first real test for Uk. IMO I think we will step it up big time and put stanford away late in the second.
Kentucky had no problem with CSU but Stanford will be a little different, although they are kind of down this year this will be the first major D1 team that UK has played this year and it will be their first real test!
Probable starting lineup for the Stanford Cardinal:
G Jarrett Mann 6'3'' 185 So
G Jeremy Green 6'4'' 190 So
G-F Landry Fields 6'7'' 210 Sr
F Jack Trotter 6'9'' 220 So
F Andrew Zimmerman 6'9'' 215 So

Yet another game where UK will have the size advantage especially down low! Kentucky's main focus needs to be on Landry Fields he is the star player of this Stanford team averaging 22.5 point and 8.3 rebounds per game. Stanford is also young with the majority of the players being sophmores. Should be a good game if the Wildcats can control the turnovers and make good passes in this game they should win this one without much trouble but, if UK plays with the bad passes and the 21 turnovers that they average a game then Stanford could easily take advantage of it and pull off the upset.

Good luck and go CATS!!

I'm going to say that UK wins this one by about 10 points.
what time do they play????
Strikeout King Wrote:what time do they play????

9:30 pm ET
Strikeout King Wrote:what time do they play????
9:30 pm cbs college sports channel
uk-78
s-70
I'll take the Wildcats to win the Cancun challenge by 15. It won't be easy, but I say the boys in blue get it done.

Go Wildcats!
kentucky wins if they cut the turnovers down and they aint so sloppy they have bben awfully sloppy..but i think theyll get it done
I think kentucky gets a flow going in this one and proves they are the number 5 team.
I live in Prestonsburg and have sudden link, can anyone tell me what channel this will be on , We dont even have fox sports south
I've got fox sports Ohio and I live on Abbott. But u can call Suddenlink and for like 5 bucks more u can get the espnU package. With espn360 for the Internet. It's handy
Basketballer Wrote:I live in Prestonsburg and have sudden link, can anyone tell me what channel this will be on , We dont even have fox sports south

The game is on the cbs college sports channel.

613 for direct tv and 152 for dishnetwork
Basketballer Wrote:I live in Prestonsburg and have sudden link, can anyone tell me what channel this will be on , We dont even have fox sports south
cbs college sports is channel 317 on sudden link and it shows you need the Digital Sports Tier package
Stnaford will match the cats in size. This will be a game where it will be key for the Cats to cut down on the rookie mistakes. Stanford is not a physical team, so if the Cats can bang them, we should be able to get to the line.
82 - 80 Stanford
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:82 - 80 Stanford

Its possible if UK doesn't stay focused on their passing game.
Hearing that Dodson may return to the lineup tonight.
Kentucky takes it by 12
UK by 10!
UK will be the home team and will wear white.

UK 82-79
cats by 8
Is this game going to be streamed online anywhere?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Is this game going to be streamed online anywhere?
justin.tv/funchester almost always does every uk game if all else fails rememeber that link.
On suddenlink, the sports tier is only 6.50.. lol I think its worth it, seeing that a few games will be on ESPN U this year..
outdoorsman43 Wrote:http://www.justin.tv/funchester

Thanks a lot
Hope we get a look at how these cats can turn up the heat!
Word is, Patterson is in a boot (ankle) and will not participate in tonight's game.
Without Patterson the game will be close,but the Cats will pull it out in the end 89-81.Wall leads the way with 20 points.
Pages: 1 2