Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jimmy Clausen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saw on espn that Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen has a swollen eye after being punched by a angry fan outside a restaurant near campus...This could hurt recruiting :lmao:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Just saw on espn that Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen has a swollen eye after being punched by a angry fan outside a restaurant near campus...This could hurt recruiting :lmao:

Clausen was supposed to be the first person to win 4 Heisman Trophys. His backup is a kid by the name of Chryst. I think his first name is Jesus. His nickname is "The Second Coming."
I hate Notre Dame, but I don't hate the players/coaches. This is rediculous and a more than typical reaction to idiot fans. I'm not sure if Clausen did anything to provoke this, thus I am hope this is treated as a crime. Some Fans are just stupid! When is it just a game? When does a fan have more right to do anything more than Cheer or Boo?
Stardust Wrote:I hate Notre Dame, but I don't hate the players/coaches. This is rediculous and a more than typical reaction to idiot fans. I'm not sure if Clausen did anything to provoke this, thus I am hope this is treated as a crime. Some Fans are just stupid! When is it just a game? When does a fan have more right to do anything more than Cheer or Boo?

:rockon::Thumbs:
Don't understand why anybody would be mad at Clausen, unless he did provoke this incident.

266-395 passing
67.3% Completions
3382 Yards
23 TD's
4 INT's
307.5 Yards Per Game
156.5 Pass Efficiency

What more can the guy do, come on now.

Clausen is not the problem, it's the run defense, it's been the run defense all year long. I said it since the first game, the Notre Dame run defense is gonna be the downfall of this team. That and Charlie's play calling.

Michael Floyd (who is the best WR in the nation IMO) has missed 5 games this year, but he is back now and has made his presence on the field well known. TE Kyle Rudolph (who is one the best TE's in the nation) has missed the last two games, which is a huge loss to the pass game and run game, he is out for the rest of the season. Leading rusher Armando Allen (733 yards in 8 games) has missed 3 games, which hurts cause without him, ND has no run game.

ND is 6-5 with one game remaining (at Stanford). Their average margin of loss is 4.2 points. Their largest margin of loss was 7 points to USC. Stupid play calls by Charlie is why Notre Dame is in the situation they are in. Even with the terrible rush defense, they should be undefeated right now, but Charlie is a ******* and gets all flustered when the game is tight and calls stupid, unnessesary plays.
Redneck Wrote:Don't understand why anybody would be mad at Clausen, unless he did provoke this incident.

266-395 passing
67.3% Completions
3382 Yards
23 TD's
4 INT's
307.5 Yards Per Game
156.5 Pass Efficiency

What more can the guy do, come on now.

Clausen is not the problem, it's the run defense, it's been the run defense all year long. I said it since the first game, the Notre Dame run defense is gonna be the downfall of this team. That and Charlie's play calling.

Michael Floyd (who is the best WR in the nation IMO) has missed 5 games this year, but he is back now and has made his presence on the field well known. TE Kyle Rudolph (who is one the best TE's in the nation) has missed the last two games, which is a huge loss to the pass game and run game, he is out for the rest of the season. Leading rusher Armando Allen (733 yards in 8 games) has missed 3 games, which hurts cause without him, ND has no run game.

ND is 6-5 with one game remaining (at Stanford). Their average margin of loss is 4.2 points. Their largest margin of loss was 7 points to USC. Stupid play calls by Charlie is why Notre Dame is in the situation they are in. Even with the terrible rush defense, they should be undefeated right now, but Charlie is a ******* and gets all flustered when the game is tight and calls stupid, unnessesary plays.

Good post, ND is my second team behind UK, and Clausen is the man!!!!wish we had him at UK!!
i think Norte Dame needs a new coach !
Strikeout King Wrote:i think Norte Dame needs a new coach !

:Thumbs: One with a brain. I really like the Kelley guy that coaches at Cincy. That's who's name everybody is sayin. I just hope that Clausen, Floyd, Tate and some of the others who are draft eligible will stick it out at ND next year.
Redneck Wrote::Thumbs: One with a brain. I really like the Kelley guy that coaches at Cincy. That's who's name everybody is sayin. I just hope that Clausen, Floyd, Tate and some of the others who are draft eligible will stick it out at ND next year.

since 2005 Norte Dame is 35-26 with 3 Bowl Games (05, 06 & 08).
Unfortunately it looks like Clausen will be headed to the NFL. Mel Kiper has him projected in the 1st 10 picks of the Draft. Only way he comes back is, if he somehow falls to around 20 -25 on the projection list. Floyd will be back, Tate I hope will be back, but it probably depends on who the new coach is.
stonesteven Wrote:Good post, ND is my second team behind UK, and Clausen is the man!!!!wish we had him at UK!!

Man that would be sweet. IMO, he is the best QB in the nation.