Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #22 Louisville 90 Morgan St. 81
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
L'ville struggles to put away Morgan State at home.

In L'ville's past two games they've won by a combined total of 22 points over the likes of East Tenn. State & Morgan St.
Hence the reason all those UL fans who were all over UK for struggling with Miami and only beating Sam Houston by 10 suddenly have became very quite with their criticism.
Yeah, they where on cloud 9 when they beat the undermanned Arkansas team.

Looks like the Cards have some work to do. :biggrin:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Yeah, they where on cloud 9 when they beat the undermanned Arkansas team.

Looks like the Cards have some work to do. :biggrin:

yeah im new on here but i did hear all the smack that U of L fans were talking and it was hilarious the way they spoke was if they had the number 1 team in the nation and what the heck were they thinking starting a poll saying john wall is over rated i just wish that they actually new what they were talking about hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS
sad play by the cards i do expect better.
Its all about the way u match up.
Still yet we won and it wasnt 2 point buzzerbeater to MIAMI of ohio i think it was...lol...Well in this game we didnt turn the ballover 27 times or we didnt give up new record threes for our arena..so we are fine
33logan33 Wrote:yeah im new on here but i did hear all the smack that U of L fans were talking and it was hilarious the way they spoke was if they had the number 1 team in the nation and what the heck were they thinking starting a poll saying john wall is over rated i just wish that they actually new what they were talking about hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS

:please:we were acting like we had the bes team in the nation??What are you talking about..you guys were saying national championship not exception, Nobody until UNC will play with us, Undefeated in the SEC, Some even saying UNDEFEATED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. Well, i dont recall of saying any of that. Louisville need some work and UK needs a little more though. Congrats cards on the win and keep it rolling
theVILLE Wrote:Still yet we won and it wasnt 2 point buzzerbeater to MIAMI of ohio i think it was...lol...Well in this game we didnt turn the ballover 27 times or we didnt give up new record threes for our arena..so we are fine

Even worse for UL actually. At least there was a good, fixable reaosn why teams played UK competitively. Confusedhh:
What conference is Morgan St in?
cougarpride08 Wrote:What conference is Morgan St in?

Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference(MEAC)

They were the 2009 Regular Season and Tournament Champs!
diehardcardfan Wrote::please:we were acting like we had the bes team in the nation??What are you talking about..you guys were saying national championship not exception, Nobody until UNC will play with us, Undefeated in the SEC, Some even saying UNDEFEATED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. Well, i dont recall of saying any of that. Louisville need some work and UK needs a little more though. Congrats cards on the win and keep it rolling

uk needs more work than louisville im trying not to laugh right now WOW!!!!!!!!!!