Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse 87 - (6) UNC 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Syracuse looked really good in the second half. I'd say they are the most impressive Big East team I have seen so far.
I am just glad UNC lost.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I am just glad UNC lost.

:thatsfunn

And I'm glad UK wasn't the first big school to go down.
ComfortEagle Wrote::thatsfunn

We very well could of been, had we played a team worth a crap yet lol.
Yes... this made my night. Now i can go to bed peaceful lol.!!

Kinda figured Syracuse would win tonight
Reanimate Wrote:We very well could of been, had we played a team worth a crap yet lol.
At least every school UK has played is picked to finish either 1 or 2 in their leagues and as Coach said he picked these teams because he wanted them to go up against experienced backcourts to help build Wall and Bledsoe. Syracuse lost thier exhibition game to their cross town baby infant brother.
HAHAHA!!!

Glad to see this!
Yesssss! Now, unless a total trainwreck happens, UK will be the first to 2000 wins! Thanks Orange!!! On a side note...who can remember when UNC got beat by 16??? WOW!!!
:worthy::worthy::worthy: Wesley Johnson is the real deal. After losing to a division II school Lemoyne in an exhibition the Orange has been crushing teams.
funny this is a great relief
Well. This Is Good.
I hate that for the Tar Heels.. Haha.
Overrated Wrote::worthy::worthy::worthy: Wesley Johnson is the real deal. After losing to a division II school Lemoyne in an exhibition the Orange has been crushing teams.

And that is exactly why preseason games are meaningless and a team shouldn't be judged upon them.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:And that is exactly why preseason games are meaningless and a team shouldn't be judged upon them.

:Thumbs:
Dicky V sounded a little depressed.
Syracuse loses to Lemoyne, then goes off and just tears UNC apart. It seems like the college basketball playing field is just a little more balanced than it used to be.
ComfortEagle Wrote::thatsfunn

We havn't played anybody, I would hope with the cupcake scheduel we wouldn't lose. Got to give teams like UNC, Kansas creadit for at least playing competition
Syracuse is very good. The wake up call they got from their loss in the pre-season really jelled this team.
Stardust Wrote:We havn't played anybody, I would hope with the cupcake scheduel we wouldn't lose. Got to give teams like UNC, Kansas creadit for at least playing competition

UNC's cupecake teams are spread out through the season.
Stardust Wrote:We havn't played anybody, I would hope with the cupcake scheduel we wouldn't lose. Got to give teams like UNC, Kansas creadit for at least playing competition
It doesn't matter at what time you play them, it just matters that you play them. UCONN, UNC, and Louisville will make for good competition. Every team plays a bunch of cupcakes, and frankly UK plays its share of cake, not cupcakes. Teams like Miami, Sam Houston, and Rider are all good teams, they are just not glamour teams. Just like Morehead. They are a good team, just not from a high-profile conference. UK will get tested plenty in the SEC as well. Tennessee is a legit team and 6-7 teams look to be NCAA-capable teams based on their talent.