Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) North Carolina 77 - (15) Ohio State 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Madison Square Garden.

Deon Thompson looked good for the Tar Heels. Evan Turner did score 23 points, but gave up 10 turnovers tonight for the Buckeyes.
A HUGE win for the Heels tonight against a top ranked team on a neutral floor. Now they will have to play Syracuse.. They have a ROUGH schedule over the next couple of weeks though, playing Syracuse (ranked 24), Michigan State (ranked 2), Texas (Ranked 3), and UK (Ranked 5)... If they come out of that still undefeated, they are the real deal IMO. I see them losing to either MSU or Texas and winning the rest. But I am glad to see them playing good after they lost so much last year.. GO HEELS!!! :-)
Jr told me to set the DVR on this so we'll watch it when he get's home from school today. At least the Bucks kept it close.
Go Bucks!
I can't wait til Ohio State starts playing effectively. We're gonna be scary.
i dont know about eh north carolina game if kentucky dont start playin better we might get beat..
I'll say it again, I did not think OSU was deserving of their top 15 ranking. Last night they proved me wrong. I was very impressed with their inside game and their tenacity on defense. Most of UNC's turnovers were forced, which is a credit to the OSU D.
Stardust Wrote:I'll say it again, I did not think OSU was deserving of their top 15 ranking. Last night they proved me wrong. I was very impressed with their inside game and their tenacity on defense. Most of UNC's turnovers were forced, which is a credit to the OSU D.

Yeah the ranking was suspect to me too even though I'm a Buckeye fan. I'm going to watch it with Jr when he gets off the bus. I am encouraged by OSU staying close with them. But I'll have to see them and then I'll get back to you.
Go Bucks!