Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke BARELY Escapes Virginia Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tell ya, someone sold their soul for Dockery (I think it was) to hit that near half court shot at the buzzer. Oh well. #1 team my ass.
Doesn't surprise me. Duke always finds a way to win....
What the Helll...VT had this game won, I was watching sportscenter when it showed it and I knew when They showed Dockerey shoot that half-court shot i knew he would hit it. I hate Duke. Texas will smoke'em !
man Duke was the luckiest team ever last night....that was more impressive than the Laettner shot......im not sayin that b/c it was againist UK but well....it was from half court! although i hate it but congrats
I was watchin the game and all I could think of was Christian Lattener and Grant Hill. My heart broke when that shot went it. There is no way that Duke should be the #1 team. They have barely escaped 3 games with vicotories. In my opinion, Texas should be #1
"blackcatpride06" Wrote:I was watchin the game and all I could think of was Christian Lattener and Grant Hill. My heart broke when that shot went it. There is no way that Duke should be the #1 team. They have barely escaped 3 games with vicotories. In my opinion, Texas should be #1
Exactly what I have been thinking :thumb:
I just sa the las few seconds and couldnt believe it. again and again they they pull one out of the butt.
"Beef" Wrote:Exactly what I have been thinking :thumb:
But they have won.
i hate Duke!
i cant believe that duke actually hit that shot i thought that VT had that won for sure
actually Duke was winning by like 7 with a minute left... they almost lost the game for themselves... way to go VT... showing there a treat in the ACC... until someone beats Duke though... they will be #1... the Texas game should be a good one... I'll be rooting for my Dukies all the way... especially when I travel to Blacksburg when they play the Hokies again... great shot by Dockery (who is not known for his perimeter game, rather his defensive skills)... tough way to win but they got it done... which is more than I can say for some other teams...