Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS Standings (Nov. 15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Florida 10-0
2 Alabama 10-0
3 Texas 10-0
4 TCU 10-0
5 Cincinnati 10-0
6 Boise State 10-0
7 Georgia Tech 10-1
8 LSU 8-2
9 Pittsburgh 9-1
10 Ohio State 9-2
11 Oregon 8-2
12 Oklahoma State 8-2
13 Iowa 9-2
14 Penn State 9-2
15 Virginia Tech 7-3
16 Wisconsin 8-2
17 Stanford 7-3
18 USC 7-3
19 Oregon State 7-3
20 Miami (FL) 7-3
21 Utah 8-2
22 Brigham Young 8-2
23 Clemson 7-3
24 Houston 8-2
25 California 7-3
USC still play florida or alabama for the bcs championship...lets see how this plays out Smile
I think Georgia Tech, Cincy and Pittsburgh should be 4, 5, and 6..JMO..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I think Georgia Tech, Cincy and Pittsburgh should be 4, 5, and 6..JMO..

No love for TCU? They are the most complete non-BCS conference team and I like just where they're at.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:No love for TCU? They are the most complete non-BCS conference team and I like just where they're at.

they are crushing teams.
This shows you why we need a playoffs!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:they are crushing teams.

lol because look at who they are playing. put them in the SEC or Big 12 or even Big 10 and they would be average at best. They are another Boise State.
TCU will drop beginning this week. They played their last quality opponent based on rankings. UC will get more respect in the point system for their game against Big 10 Illinois, and will get a lot of points in the system if they beat #9 Pitt.

I'm not sure what Ga. Tech's schedule is, but they are likely to jump BSU and TCU as well due to quality of opponents.

Not my opinion, just how the BCS point system works.
Georgia Tech has Georgia left and the ACC Championship (probably a red hot Clemson team).
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol because look at who they are playing. put them in the SEC or Big 12 or even Big 10 and they would be average at best. They are another Boise State.

I am usually of the same viewpoint but I disagree in regards to TCU.

They have defeated Virginia and Clemson on the road, Clemson may be the ACC Champion before it is all said and done. They also went to BYU (who beat Oklahoma with Bradford) and crushed the Cougars. Utah also was ranked very high. The Mountain West is far and away the best "Mid Major" conference over the past few years as evident with Utah's win over Alabama last year.

I still think that UC and Ga Tech should be ahead of TCU..but I think they would fit in quite nicely this season in most conferences.
Now this may sound silly and I will probly get rode hard over this, but TCU may be the 3rd best team in the country. And it will surprise you on who I'd say is 4th.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am usually of the same viewpoint but I disagree in regards to TCU.

They have defeated Virginia and Clemson on the road, Clemson may be the ACC Champion before it is all said and done. They also went to BYU (who beat Oklahoma with Bradford) and crushed the Cougars. Utah also was ranked very high. The Mountain West is far and away the best "Mid Major" conference over the past few years as evident with Utah's win over Alabama last year.

I still think that UC and Ga Tech should be ahead of TCU..but I think they would fit in quite nicely this season in most conferences.

I agree... I'm on the TCU bandwagon.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol because look at who they are playing. put them in the SEC or Big 12 or even Big 10 and they would be average at best. They are another Boise State.

Lol, i think u scope my posts out.

but i agree with u. Mid level conference teams are jokes.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, i think u scope my posts out.

but i agree with u. Mid level conference teams are jokes.

TCU has won @ Virginia, @ Clemson, @ BYU, and Utah.

As of right now, they have better wins than UK IMO.
I will state this right now! If TCU plays Cincy TCU wins! If TCU plays Flordia at anywhere but the swamp TCU wins! LOL Told ya it would surprise you.