Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Evan Faulkner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I meant to originally post this here but i accidentally posted it in the college forum.

Don't know if anyone is interested or not but: The former Elliott County standout Evan Faulkner played his first regular season game for Division 1 Radford University(reigning conference Champs) of the Big South Conference. He is the starting(Freshman) PG for them and helped lead the team to a 76-65 win over Navy. He played 37 mins and had 5 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, and 1 steal in his first game. Glad to see a that the Mountains being represented in D1 basketball! I would just like to say Congrats to the young man and good luck the rest of the season!!
Great job. i hope he keeps it up.
Evan's twin brother Ethan has been starting PG for NKU. Both of these boys are two of the hardest playing kids I've ever seen. Good to see both of them being successful their freshman year at the next level.

I bet they are running their parents ragged trying to keep up with both boys games. I've known these two boys since they were in seventh grade. Not only are they very good basketball players, they are great kids. Congratulations to both of them.
Glad to hear He's doing will. I really enjoyed watching both Faulkner twins in the state tournament last year and plan on making it out to a few NKU games this year to see Ethan play.
Moved it for you.
Always good to here a native is doing well.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Always good to here a native is doing well.

Agreed
love to see people have success and it really does motivate people from back home
I have played alot of basketball with these guys.. its great to see them doing well in college..
beasy_bo Wrote:love to see people have success and it really does motivate people from back home

Very true!!
One of the hardest working players to come from KY for a few years, nice to see he is doing well.