Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stanford 55 - (9) USC 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about the Trojans getting trompled all over at home?
Wow..they might drop all the way to #10 after this one lol..way to go Stanford!!!
Over-rated, clap clap clap-clap-clap.
I love, love, love it.

Did I say I love it?
Worst home loss in history
The way things should be Smile
With this loss, USC drops to 5th in the Pac-10 standings. They were tied for 4th in the Pac-10 standings goin into this game, yet they were still ranked 9th in the nation. And you all say Notre Dame gets too much love. ND don't get **** compared to USC, NOBODY does.
Redneck Wrote:With this loss, USC drops to 5th in the Pac-10 standings. They were tied for 4th in the Pac-10 standings goin into this game, yet they were still ranked 9th in the nation. And you all say Notre Dame gets too much love. ND don't get **** compared to USC, NOBODY does.

They both are blown out of proportion every year. BUT I agree, USC is a media wonderland.
Redneck Wrote:With this loss, USC drops to 5th in the Pac-10 standings. They were tied for 4th in the Pac-10 standings goin into this game, yet they were still ranked 9th in the nation. And you all say Notre Dame gets too much love. ND don't get **** compared to USC, NOBODY does.
Well, both teams' national title hopes took a minor setback last night Big Grin

Sorry bubby:lmao: