Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miami University (OH) @ Kentucky 11/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions
Miami lost their first game to Towson University 82-70 the cats should have no problem here with the redhawks.
Now that we have John Wall back, that will make for a very long night for Miami of Ohio.
The game is listed as being on channel 445 and 447 on dish network at 7pm.
Kentucky will still be working out the cohesion of all these new players and new system. They will beat a down Miami team handily, but it's still going to take this Cats team until Christmas to get the Chemistry it needs to be any kind of threat in March
Kentucky will roll hands down. Yet i still beleive we will continue to have more turnovers. I think were ranked awfully high to be turning the ball over so much.
Stardust Wrote:Kentucky will still be working out the cohesion of all these new players and new system. They will beat a down Miami team handily, but it's still going to take this Cats team until Christmas to get the Chemistry it needs to be any kind of threat in March
Are you a Wildcat fan or a Bearcat fan?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Are you a Wildcat fan or a Bearcat fan?

Does it make a difference?
Stardust Wrote:Does it make a difference?
Yeah you always seem negative towards Kentucky Sports so i've always took it that you don't much care for the cats and by the fan thing it does look like you're a bearcat fan.
I graduated from UC. I have a basement decorated to UK. Sorry you don't like honest opinion!
im going to be attending this game. and it will be my first game ever at Rupp. so i hope that the cats make it an exciting experience for me.......quick question is Section 223 Row F Seats 17-18 good?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:im going to be attending this game. and it will be my first game ever at Rupp. so i hope that the cats make it an exciting experience for me.......quick question is Section 223 Row F Seats 17-18 good?

You're not too high up there, but you are in the upper level.
I feel bad for Miami in this game, it is gonna get very ugly for them.
UK by 30+
UK wins big. I believe that John Wall goes OFF!
They lost to Towson by 11 so im gonna say that UK wins this by 30-40 points!!
Kentucky takes this one by 30+.

Wall has a huge game!
Uk will win this one big....Wall will be all over with the ball....Cant wait to watch him dunk all over Miami...
UK-127
Miami-56
yea but atleast they are not unforced errors like last year....its were they are trying to be fancy and trying to hard..
kentucky will have no problem with Miami of Ohio
Kentucky by 20+
Cats will be all over Miami from the start, UK by 50+.
Cats by 30
Cowboysfan4ever Wrote:Uk will win this one big....Wall will be all over with the ball....Cant wait to watch him dunk all over Miami...
UK-127
Miami-56

lol winning by 71 points? I see them beating Miami pretty bad, but I would say around 30-40 points. I think 71 points might be a stretch. I don't think Calipari is going to run the score up on anyone especially this early in the season.

UK- 103
Miami-68
Some of these predicitions makes me smile, like the 127 points.

I say UK in the 20-25 point range.
Stardust Wrote:Does it make a difference?

Stardust Wrote:I graduated from UC. I have a basement decorated to UK. Sorry you don't like honest opinion!

It does make a difference, because on this site when people have called you out about being a "fair weather fan" because of your negative UK comments you would use the argument of UK is not my team look at my favorites im a Cincy fan. So i was wondering the same things this season when you have been talking about how "We" should have a better team. BTW Im not saying that I ever thought you were a fair weather, I usually agreed with your assessments of UK, It just throws some ppl off when you Claim that you're a UC fan not UK, but then use references such as "we" when talking about UK.
Cats big
UK-105
Miami(oh)-68
Kentucky By 27-32
PPAT and dodson has big game
UK- 88
Miami- 62
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:im going to be attending this game. and it will be my first game ever at Rupp. so i hope that the cats make it an exciting experience for me.......quick question is Section 223 Row F Seats 17-18 good?

Seats 17-18?? Those are horrible, theres a large pole that sets directly infront of you. You may as well stay at home and watch it on TV.
Pages: 1 2