Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Georgia 11/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions????
I think Georgia takes this one especially if we keep using half the team to be QB. However, if we can get some stability at the QB position we may have a chance to stay close enough to pull it off in the end.
Gonna be A Good Game In My Opinion it actually is too close to call but since im a UK fan and i mean a huge UK fan ill take the cats by 3
CatDawg Wrote:I think Georgia takes this one especially if we keep using half the team to be QB. However, if we can get some stability at the QB position we may have a chance to stay close enough to pull it off in the end.

Great post. I agree with you about the QB situation. Pick something and stick with it.
I have been a Harline supporter all year (Well, supporter of Rich Brook's decision making) but I agree with you guys, he needs to pick a guy and go with it. Who cares if he steps on some toes along the way. Do whats best for the team, and clearly its not qb by commitee. There is absolutely no offensive rhythm out there. If we pick a guy and go with them UK can challenge in this game and I really believe it could swing either way. They rotate 3 different qb's in and we lose by 17 IMO.
Georgia will be playing without Starting Safety Bacarri Rambo (concussion) and superstar WR A.J. Green (seperated shoulder).
i believe newton is our best QB right now he is finally letting the game come to him and has done awesome especially as a freshman. but the wild-cobb dont l ook so shabby either
It will be Newton for sure now as Hartline is going to have surgery on his knee.
Hartline is done for the season guys
Game Time has been set for 7:45 pm on ESPN 2
Gotta go with Georgia at home
I think the Bulldogs will be a little to much for the Cats
Kentucky plays better on the road IMO, so I think they'll give UGA a helluva game, but the Bulldogs win by a late touchdown.

Prove me wrong Cats!
To me this is a winnable game. Cats need to move the ball. Use the playmakers they have, and don't do nothing fancy.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hartline is done for the season guys

Yeah just read this on kentuckysportsradio.com. Guess I have no choice but to back newton now huh. Great website by the way, you should all check it out...its not youre average sports website:popcorn:
I'm taking the Bulldogs at home in a close one.

Go Wildcats!
Kentucky imo wins this one with the running game. I think they will have a huge night on the ground. which will open up the passing game. Uk-28 UGA-17
For the record I love my job!

Just found out I am going to the game this weekend!
lets go cats
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Georgia will be playing without Starting Safety Bacarri Rambo (concussion) and superstar WR A.J. Green (seperated shoulder).

No AJ Green? I will take UK in a close game then.
I think if we play a solid game, similar to the Auburn game that we could easily come outta this one with a win! The way Georgia has played this year has been inconsistent, so its really unpredictable how they'll play and really the same goes for UK. But, im gonna say that the Wildcats come out with a close win in this one. Go Cats!!!

UK-24
Georgia-21
i think uk wins it by 3 24-21 go cats!!
UKsportsfan Wrote:I have been a Harline supporter all year (Well, supporter of Rich Brook's decision making) but I agree with you guys, he needs to pick a guy and go with it. Who cares if he steps on some toes along the way. Do whats best for the team, and clearly its not qb by commitee. There is absolutely no offensive rhythm out there. If we pick a guy and go with them UK can challenge in this game and I really believe it could swing either way. They rotate 3 different qb's in and we lose by 17 IMO.

I also like the stability of having one true quarterback but to be honest there isn't anybody to step up and be a consistent enough passer for UK to stick with one quarterback. They need to follow the gameplan they had at Auburn and use multiple quarterbacks as, essentially, another running back and keep the game close by playing solid defense. The reason this offense hasn't found a rythm goes back to the lack of a quarterback who can throw downfield consistently. Joker Phillips' offense works a whole lot better when the vertical passing game is a threat and it is not right now. That's why I think that eventually Mozakowski (sp.) will be the guy to take over and lead this offense in the next few years.
Could be huge if UK can pull this one out. If they can win it, then the UT game is more positive.
still praying for the cats
Cats can win this game if they don't mess around,and play the game which they are capable of doing,with that said,I say they will pull it out and get that win no.7.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without Cobb, who appears to be doubtful, this game could be very ugly.
Short term this is really really bad, Long term newton may get to actually play a lot and get a flow going
With Cobb - UK by 7
Without Cobb - UGA by 10
Yeah, it looks like Cobb is doubtful for this game. Hopefully he'll be at 100% for the Tennessee game.
BelfryPride Wrote:With Cobb - UK by 7
Without Cobb - UGA by 10

Good post, I agree
Pages: 1 2