Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS Standings (Nov. 8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. TCU
5. Cincinnati
6. Boise State
7. Georgia Tech
8. LSU
9. USC
10. Iowa
Surprised that TCU jumped UC, but TCU just played the last decent game of their season. UC has 3 quality opponents left, which will help them jump back into the top 4, and possibly top three after teh Florida/Bama game
TCU is scary, more so than Cincy IMO. Cincy has a great offense, but defense isn't very good which would hurt them versus whomever they play in a bowl game, but this TCU team runs the ball well, throws the ball well, and plays excellent defense. Don't think either are as good as Texas, Florida, or Alabama but they could just about beat everyone else in the BCS standings.
that is correct my friend TCU is a good solid football team but my money is on Alabama beating Texas in the title game
It's possible that a one loss SEC team, either Florida or Bama losing in a close championship game staying ahead of a no loss Cincy and TCU. So if Texas was to lose one more a potential SEC championship game rematch could happen. I don't think it will but it is a possibility. I was reading a great article last week just on this possibility.
so what are you saying CatDawg Bama and Florida for the title sounds good to me then people will see who the most dominate conference is year in and year out