Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama 24 LSU 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now, does ANYBODY want to keep disrespecting the Tide, like everybody on television has??? As Ive said a million times, BRING ON THE GATORS! Gee, I hope we didnt lost votes beating LSU while Texas beat powerhouse Central Florida:Thumbs: ROLL TIDE!
Florida Bama will be a good game. If Florida can contain Ingram I think they win because I dont see Mcelroy beating them. For Bama to win they too have to stop the running game of Florida because Florida's recievers arent that good.
Great win for Alabama it shows they can win a close game and i hope they beat the FLORIDA GATORS BY 2000 points
I don't think anyone can stop Ingram. Tides offensive line is just too good and showed that today versus one of the best defenses in the country.
Suprising!
Bama and Florida have both not looked their best of late. I beleive they have both been looking ahead for their match-up instead of playing the game at hand. LSU is WAYYYY Overrated. Florida has played ho-hum football over the past few weeks and should have put 70 on a horrible Vandy team.

I hope the Florida/Bama game turns out to be a great game like we hope, but with the way both teams have played, I will stick to my guns that Texas has showed the most spirit. They have came out and gotten the job done impressively. Not saying Texas is better, but I'm tired of hearing the CRAP that the SEC is better and the Big 12 as the arugument for Florida and Bama being better. Florida and Bama have been playing teams that are no better than the teams that Texas has played over the last four weeks. In those four weeks, it has been Texas who has gone out on the field and beat the snot out of a team that they were supposed to. Can't say that about the Gators or the Tide!
^ What team has Texas played in the past 4 weeks that compares to LSU?

Missouri, Oklahoma State? Oklahoma Was there only tuff game and the barely beat them without Sam Bradford.

AlaBama Played, South Carolina, Tennessee And LSU. The Level of play is fairly different.
OMFG. ARE U SERIOUS. Refs did it again. THAT WAS AN INTERCEPTION!! WOW.
I could care less about which conference is best but Bama woke up in the second half. McElroy overthrew three touchdowns in the game, and Ingram ran all over a tough LSU team. Sorry Stardust but Texas flat out, all around is nowhere near the level of Bama OR Florida. Texas' throw it to Shipley every play will get them through Missouri, a mediocre Oklahoma team, an Oklahoma State team that is okay, but NONE of those teams present the problems that Bama would throw at them. Texas flat out CANT run the football, and if your forced to throw the ball on Bama, I will GUARANTEE you that we have at least TWO pick sixes on McCoy. Yeah Texas has shown spirit but you seriously cant say that the level of competition week in and week out compares to what Florida AND Bama face every week. Every single season the SEC leaders play these slugfests, and five times in 11 years ends up whipping whoever they play in the BCS championship. Heck, LSU lost two conference games, to Kentucky and Arkansas and blew out Ohio State in '07. Yeah these teams like Texas blow out teams late in the year but in the end the level of competition ALWAYS catches up with them. Yes the SEC is the best football conference in America, and the Big 12 is next, but top to bottom, there is NO comparison. Seriously, do you think Kansas State would be a .500 team in the SEC? They are LEADING their division in the Big 12! Anyways, Texas is a good team, but they dont scare me at all, and Im sure Florida fans feel the same way. The national championship will be the SEC Championship. The game after that will be a 38-14 thrashing of Texas, with Colt McCoy picking himself up off the ground 30 times and then I honestly believe that Saban will be presented the trophy. LSU isnt overrated, they are a solid football team that deserves their top 10 ranking. But I was thrilled with the second half even though McElroy misfired a few times, he didnt care to throw it deep..Ill take it.
^ uh oh wildcatk23.. we agree on something!!! that was definitely an interception! He had his left foot down right after he caught the ball, then he got his right foot down too! And yet, it still was an "incomplete pass". They overturn that call, LSU would have won this game IMO. I agree though that Texas has played the best lately.. And I think Oklahoma State was ranked 14 last week, and Texas went into the Cowboy's field, and beat them to death.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:OMFG. ARE U SERIOUS. Refs did it again. THAT WAS AN INTERCEPTION!! WOW.
Has to be indisputable, and it wasnt. Case closed. Bama's 9-0 and LSU is 7-2. Deal with it, America.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I could care less about which conference is best but Bama woke up in the second half. McElroy overthrew three touchdowns in the game, and Ingram ran all over a tough LSU team. Sorry Stardust but Texas flat out, all around is nowhere near the level of Bama OR Florida. Texas' throw it to Shipley every play will get them through Missouri, a mediocre Oklahoma team, an Oklahoma State team that is okay, but NONE of those teams present the problems that Bama would throw at them. Texas flat out CANT run the football, and if your forced to throw the ball on Bama, I will GUARANTEE you that we have at least TWO pick sixes on McCoy. Yeah Texas has shown spirit but you seriously cant say that the level of competition week in and week out compares to what Florida AND Bama face every week. Every single season the SEC leaders play these slugfests, and five times in 11 years ends up whipping whoever they play in the BCS championship. Heck, LSU lost two conference games, to Kentucky and Arkansas and blew out Ohio State in '07. Yeah these teams like Texas blow out teams late in the year but in the end the level of competition ALWAYS catches up with them. Yes the SEC is the best football conference in America, and the Big 12 is next, but top to bottom, there is NO comparison. Seriously, do you think Kansas State would be a .500 team in the SEC? They are LEADING their division in the Big 12! Anyways, Texas is a good team, but they dont scare me at all, and Im sure Florida fans feel the same way. The national championship will be the SEC Championship. The game after that will be a 38-14 thrashing of Texas, with Colt McCoy picking himself up off the ground 30 times and then I honestly believe that Saban will be presented the trophy. LSU isnt overrated, they are a solid football team that deserves their top 10 ranking. But I was thrilled with the second half even though McElroy misfired a few times, he didnt care to throw it deep..Ill take it.

LOL wow that is a bold guarantee to make.. One of the most accurate passers in college football, and saying you are going to pick him off AT LEAST twice and run them back for TD's? I highly doubt that.. Either Florida or Texas will force McElroy to throw, and he is a horrible QB.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Has to be indisputable, and it wasnt. Case closed. Bama's 9-0 and LSU is 7-2. Deal with it, America.
Man I know you are a Tide fan. I respect that. But when Mcelroy threw that pass I left the room, came back expecting to see LSU with the ball and much to my surprise Bama still had it. It was a pick. The blew the call. I mean it happens but it was def a pick.
runninrebs21 Wrote:LOL wow that is a bold guarantee to make.. One of the most accurate passers in college football, and saying you are going to pick him off AT LEAST twice and run them back for TD's? I highly doubt that.. Either Florida or Texas will force McElroy to throw, and he is a horrible QB.
lol..yeah he's horrible..he's NEVER LOST A GAME HE'S STARTED....EVER! High school OR college. And yeah Colt thought Oklahoma's defense was tough (what did he throw for? 130 yards?)..wait till he sees these defenses..
runninrebs21 Wrote:LOL wow that is a bold guarantee to make.. One of the most accurate passers in college football, and saying you are going to pick him off AT LEAST twice and run them back for TD's? I highly doubt that.. Either Florida or Texas will force McElroy to throw, and he is a horrible QB.
LSU had a hard time of "making" Bama throw the ball and I don't think Texas' can stop the run any better than them, or Florida for that matter.
Like I said before. The keys to either Bama or Florida to win is that they have to stop the other team's running game.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..yeah he's horrible..he's NEVER LOST A GAME HE'S STARTED....EVER! High school OR college. And yeah Colt thought Oklahoma's defense was tough (what did he throw for? 130 yards?)..wait till he sees these defenses..
But didn't he only start his senior year in high school?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Has to be indisputable, and it wasnt. Case closed. Bama's 9-0 and LSU is 7-2. Deal with it, America.

Case Closed? Crazy Man, The Refs Blew It Again. I'm Starting To Hate Florida And Alabama Because The Refs Are Letting Them Win. There Not Winning Themselves. They Should Get Flags Every Play For To Many People On The Field. (Including The Men In Stripes)
^ lol.. he might have never lost a game, but he just has started this year.. and the only reason they are undefeated is because of Ingram. He CANNOT beat a team... If someone stops Ingram, they beat Bama.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Case Closed? Crazy Man, The Refs Blew It Again. I'm Starting To Hate Florida And Alabama Because The Refs Are Letting Them Win. There Not Winning Themselves. They Should Get Flags Every Play For To Many People On The Field. (Including The Men In Stripes)
Man they didn't let them win anything. Bama had the lead when that happened. It was a tough call that was missed.
Amun-Ra Wrote:But didn't he only start his senior year in high school?
lol **** you....yeah he's 18-0, which is still pretty impressive..anyways about the imcomplete pass/pick, I thought his toe was on the white, and he didnt have total possession when he got his foot down. I still was screaming WHY DIDNT HE THROW IT OUT OF BOUNDS?!!?! I dont think LSU would have done anything even if they did get it back, but IMO, I thought they made the right call. If they would have called it a pick I could have seen that too, but it was a close play either way..
Stardust Wrote:Bama and Florida have both not looked their best of late. I beleive they have both been looking ahead for their match-up instead of playing the game at hand. LSU is WAYYYY Overrated. Florida has played ho-hum football over the past few weeks and should have put 70 on a horrible Vandy team.

I hope the Florida/Bama game turns out to be a great game like we hope, but with the way both teams have played, I will stick to my guns that Texas has showed the most spirit. They have came out and gotten the job done impressively. Not saying Texas is better, but I'm tired of hearing the CRAP that the SEC is better and the Big 12 as the arugument for Florida and Bama being better. Florida and Bama have been playing teams that are no better than the teams that Texas has played over the last four weeks. In those four weeks, it has been Texas who has gone out on the field and beat the snot out of a team that they were supposed to. Can't say that about the Gators or the Tide!

Texas got all they could handle versus Texas Tech who got killed by Texas A&M and A&M is also the team that got killed by Arkansas. The Hawgs are the team that give Florida all they could handle and the Hawgs are also the same team who got chilled by Alabama.

Florida's last 4 opponents:
Vanderbilt
Georgia
Miss. State
Arkansas

Alabama's last 4 opponents:
LSU
Tennessee
South Carolina
Ole Miss

Texas's last 4 opponents:
Central Florida
Oklahoma State
Missouri
Oklahoma

I'd take all four of Alabama's opponents over Texas's opponents any day, just because those SEC schools know how to play defense. Florida's last four opponents could also take everyone of those four opponents of Texas's.

So I'm sorry, but I disagree with your entire post.
runninrebs21 Wrote:^ lol.. he might have never lost a game, but he just has started this year.. and the only reason they are undefeated is because of Ingram. He CANNOT beat a team... If someone stops Ingram, they beat Bama.
Theres been two games this year where Ingrams not went over 100 yards...won them both..next argument?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Case Closed? Crazy Man, The Refs Blew It Again. I'm Starting To Hate Florida And Alabama Because The Refs Are Letting Them Win. There Not Winning Themselves. They Should Get Flags Every Play For To Many People On The Field. (Including The Men In Stripes)
Honestly, if you ever watch an entire game from start to finish and not just catch the highlights and give an honest assessment of a game, I might take your posts seriously, but every week you get on here with the same old "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY CHEATED!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA D' WEFS WET 'EM WIN!! DEY CHEAT!!" crap, and it seriously gets old. You dont know football. You know highlights.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Man they didn't let them win anything. Bama had the lead when that happened. It was a tough call that was missed.

IM not just referring to this game. Yea they had the lead, but would they have kept it? would alabama had had 3 more points from the field goal? i know it doesn't matter since its over but.. u will here something about it on espn within the next few days.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Texas got all they could handle versus Texas Tech who got killed by Texas A&M and A&M is also the team that got killed by Arkansas. The Hawgs are the team that give Florida all they could handle and the Hawgs are also the same team who got chilled by Alabama.

Florida's last 4 opponents:
Vanderbilt
Georgia
Miss. State
Arkansas

Alabama's last 4 opponents:
LSU
Tennessee
South Carolina
Ole Miss

Texas's last 4 opponents:
Central Florida
Oklahoma State
Missouri
Oklahoma

I'd take all four of Alabama's opponents over Texas's opponents any day, just because those SEC schools know how to play defense. Florida's last four opponents could also take everyone of those four opponents of Texas's.

So I'm sorry, but I disagree with your entire post.
Excellent post BCA:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:IM not just referring to this game. Yea they had the lead, but would they have kept it? would alabama had had 3 more points from the field goal? i know it doesn't matter since its over but.. u will here something about it on espn within the next few days.
Yeah.....so?
First, when the guy intercepted the ball his right toe kicked the dirt up in front of the white line. You could easily see that without the zoomed in replay. I guess they didnt think he had control of it at the moment but he was tucking the ball SO yes I think they missed the call. Bama still had the lead so it didnt matter really.

Second, who held Ingram under 100 yards?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:IM not just referring to this game. Yea they had the lead, but would they have kept it? would alabama had had 3 more points from the field goal? i know it doesn't matter since its over but.. u will here something about it on espn within the next few days.
Yes I thkn they would have kept it. LSU's starting QB was out by then and they never had anything going once he left the game.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Honestly, if you ever watch an entire game from start to finish and not just catch the highlights and give an honest assessment of a game, I might take your posts seriously, but every week you get on here with the same old "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY CHEATED!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA D' WEFS WET 'EM WIN!! DEY CHEAT!!" crap, and it seriously gets old. You dont know football. You know highlights.

watched the entire first half so u know. cant sit home all day unfortunately. cant u handle some critics? they got helped out by the refs thats all there is to it. the guy caught the freaking ball and was in bounds. anyone that can see could see that, also the hit on jefferson with the guy leaning in with his helmet? maybe if u wasnt so much of a biased bama fan u would see things the other way.
Amun-Ra Wrote:First, when the guy intercepted the ball his right toe kicked the dirt up in front of the white line. You could easily see that without the zoomed in replay. I guess they didnt think he had control of it at the moment but he was tucking the ball SO yes I think they missed the call. Bama still had the lead so it didnt matter really.

Second, who held Ingram under 100 yards?

i know they had the lead. but its a big momentum swinger and that would have been another chance for LSU to score.
Pages: 1 2 3 4