Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas vs. USC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this should be a real good game but its almost a month and a half away..what does everyone think.
This is the game everyone has been wanting since pre-season, and it looks like we will get it! Vince Young, who is returning for his senior year, leads one of the better Texas teams in recent years against arguably one of the most dominating teams in NCAA history. Leinhart, Bush, Jarrett, White, and Carroll have put together one of the most impressive 3 years of football I have ever witnessed. It doesn't look like Leinhart will win his 2nd Heisman, and I don't think Young will have a chanc to win 2 in a row next season either. Bush has shown this seaosn he is the best player in the nation. He wins the Heisman, and leads Southern Cal to an unprecidented 3rd Consecutive National Championship.
I wish Texas would win.
me to I like Texas
Hook 'em Horns!
USC

Jan. 2, will be the Reggie Bush show.
USC will pull away early by three touchdowns, Texas will come back in the third and fourth it will be to late. And the Final score will be---The halftime score will be UT-10 USC-24--

Texas-31
USC---45