Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Northwestern 17 #4 Iowa 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final... about time they lose, they where long overdue.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Final... about time they lose, they where long overdue.

they was... there starting QB wasnt playing but neither was northwesterns.
I can't believe it took this long. I don't think it will be their last loss of the season either.
and there goes the last unbeated Big 10 school correct?
yep i believe it was and they was long over due for a loss they should have really lost a lot more cause they are way OVERRATED
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:and there goes the last unbeated Big 10 school correct?
Yes you are correct. And I'm loving it...
Iowa did not deserve the ranking that they had. I was afraid they would back their way into a BCS championship. Glad this is over now!
Stardust Wrote:Iowa did not deserve the ranking that they had. I was afraid they would back their way into a BCS championship. Glad this is over now!

They was. Many people was on the Iowa Band wagon.
Stardust Wrote:Iowa did not deserve the ranking that they had. I was afraid they would back their way into a BCS championship. Glad this is over now!
I doubt them getting that game. No way would they get the bid over undefeated Texas and a undefeated Bama/Florida...
Amun-Ra Wrote:I doubt them getting that game. No way would they get the bid over undefeated Texas and a undefeated Bama/Florida...

I was more fearful of them winning out, Bama losing to LSU and then beating Florida. Regardless, Iowa has been exposed as the fraud that they were, so no fear of them getting an undeserved shot anyhow.:igiveup:
Stardust Wrote:I was more fearful of them winning out, Bama losing to LSU and then beating Florida. Regardless, Iowa has been exposed as the fraud that they were, so no fear of them getting an undeserved shot anyhow.:igiveup:
That would have been the only way.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:they was... there starting QB wasnt playing but neither was northwesterns.

They escaped losses to Northern Iowa & Arkansas State. So yes, they where long overdue for a loss. They definitely didn't deserve to be in BCS Championship discussion.
Lets go wildcats lets go I am glad to see somebody knock them off that very high horse