Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville vs WVU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boy has this meeting lost it's luster. Just three years ago, it was the highest rated Thursday night ESPN broadcast EVER. John L. KragCooper has really taken the Birdies from BCS glory to a laughing stock in a very short time. Oh well, time to bring in some objective opinions from my beloved WWE to share their thoughts on this tussel (I hope you enjoy this Stardust.)

Ladies and Gentleman, the Nature Boy Ric Flair!!!!!

"Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! dangerousWoooooooodan, the Mountaineers, just like your's truely, know how to style and profile. Noel Devine knows what it is like to were the gold around his waist. Bill Stewart has been to Space Mountain not once, but twice. Reed Williams reminds me alot of AA. So, to be the man, Louisville must beat the man, and WVU IS the man!!!!"

Thank you Ric, and now let's bring in Hulk Hogan...

"You Louisville fans need to ask yourself a question. Whacha gonna do when MountaineerMania runs wild on you????????"

Thank you Hulk, and now a word from DX...

"Louisville, are you ready??? No, I said Louisville, Kentucky are you ready???? Then for the thousands in attendence, the millions watching at home, and for John L. KragCooper, ladies and gentlemen, LET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!"

"And if you're not down with that, we got three words for ya.....LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!"
WVU 38-17..I agree, and it brings a smile anytime I get to say "My how the mighty have fallen" when talkin about Louisville..I still hate them for beating us in the Fiesta Bowl in '91 (the season of '90, the game was in Jan. 91)..
Go WVU!