Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Who you got?
Knox Central had an easier time against Boyd County than did LC. This should be a good game, however, I think the home field advantage and the road trip gives LC the victory.
Lc 30

kc 18
I'll take Lawrence by two touchdowns.
What is your thoughts on this one?

Knox Central or Lawrence Co

My bad game is on 11/13
THIS ought to be a good one.
Thoughts?

I think this should be the game of the week. LC pulls it out but a close call. LC by 6
I think that both teams are pretty close to even, but that long bus ride will give LC just enough of an advantage.
FeedMyEyes Wrote:I think that both teams are pretty close to even, but that long bus ride will give LC just enough of an advantage.

I don't understand the long trip thing. Big deal. You get to take a half day off from school, climb on a big, comfortable charter bus, watch a little tv, maybe take a nap and you're there. Wish my day were that easy.

Oh yeah. I'll take KC by 28-14.
Bulldogs by seven
Stumpjumper Wrote:I don't understand the long trip thing. Big deal. You get to take a half day off from school, climb on a big, comfortable charter bus, watch a little tv, maybe take a nap and you're there. Wish my day were that easy.

Whenever you get off of that big charter bus with the boys you need to recognize where you are! LAWRENCE COUNTY! After we spank you and put you to bed you will sleep good on the ride home! Get off the track!
LC-36
KC-13
LC at home = no problem
I like KC here by 2 td's but it being at LC. Home field advantage equals 1 td....so KC 28-20
I love high school play-offs . Each week get's a little harder and This next team for LC will be a step up from this week. But I will take the Dawgs in what should be a Dandy of a game. I still think LC has a lot more to show but just haven't had to yet . This week we might see a few new wrinkles but only if they have to. Good luck and GO DAWGS:Cheerlead
Dawg Family Wrote:I love high school play-offs . Each week get's a little harder and This next team for LC will be a step up from this week. But I will take the Dawgs in what should be a Dandy of a game. I still think LC has a lot more to show but just haven't had to yet . This week we might see a few new wrinkles but only if they have to. Good luck and GO DAWGS:Cheerlead

Whats a Bulldog without wrinkles anyway.....KEEP UP THE HARD WORK DAWGS....
I like LC in this one.
l.c. by 3 tds
lpd826 Wrote:Whats a Bulldog without wrinkles anyway.....KEEP UP THE HARD WORK DAWGS....
:biggrin: :Thumbs:
Knox Central 28

Lawrence County 21
Knox-21
Lawrence-13
Stardust Wrote:LC at home = no problem

Thats a joke just wait until those panthers roll in popping heads. I would say this one could go either way but win or lose Lawrence will know they where in a football game.:lmao::lmao:
Stumpjumper Wrote:I don't understand the long trip thing. Big deal. You get to take a half day off from school, climb on a big, comfortable charter bus, watch a little tv, maybe take a nap and you're there. Wish my day were that easy.

i know belfry dont go places on BIG charter buses,even when they went to state,they ride OLD YELLOW..TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
i say lc wins by 10
Knox will win this one. KC has played Bell and Rockcastle and knows what it takes to get ready for tought teams.

Knox Central 35
Lawrence Co 20
Lawrence County is going to beast it up in this game....bring all you got Knox, because when you step out onto are field, your going to wish you never even got off the bus...its going to be a long quiet ride home after Lawrence County hands the big L over to your team. Your season ends at Lawrence County...

R.I.P.-Knox Centreal NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuppett777 Wrote:i know belfry dont go places on BIG charter buses,even when they went to state,they ride OLD YELLOW..TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Bell does the same thing.
KC
I say LC....Did everyone dye their hair blonde?
KC easily 35-7. I have seen LC and I don't think it will be close.
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:Lawrence County is going to beast it up in this game....bring all you got Knox, because when you step out onto are field, your going to wish you never even got off the bus...its going to be a long quiet ride home after Lawrence County hands the big L over to your team. Your season ends at Lawrence County...

R.I.P.-Knox Centreal NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a thin line between being confident in your team and being a cocky ******... You are firmly on the latter side of the line.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19