Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Womens soccer getting rough!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k52QWFeP7OY"]YouTube- BYU and New Mexico womens soccer fight[/ame]
Saw this earlier today. IMO, this is worse than Blount's punch and Spikes attempted eye gouge.

She should be suspended for the remainder of the season.
Wow!
It's love at first sight for me! How far is New Mexico?:worthy::worthy:
You cant get there from here.
Billy Clyde must be the coach
If Urban Meyer was her coach she'd be suspended for 3 Quarters
That has to be some of the dirtiest play I've seen in a while. They'd fit right in at Florida.
:brunettec can anyone say CAT FIGHT!!!!!
Saw on ESPN that she was suspended indefinitely.
she needs to be tied up and all the players need to beat with some kindo sticks
lmao you all are so surpised by this however, you would be suprised how often things such as this happen in soccer games normally not as blantenly obvious but it happens in about 75% of soccer matches
She needs to cut from the team. That kind of stuff is uncalled for.
I tought Soccer was a non contact sport???? Lot rougher than folks give credit.
Stardust Wrote:I tought Soccer was a non contact sport???? Lot rougher than folks give credit.

this is sarcasm correct?
She and the coach needs to be suspended indefinitely. The coach has to take responsibility for this as there was so many incidents during the game.
She was
Is there any place to view the entire match? I'd love to see it on ESPN "instant classic"!!!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:It's love at first sight for me! How far is New Mexico?:worthy::worthy:

I dont think u can handle her.
There is no place for this in sports. This makes me sick, people should have more respect for themselves and the game that they love than that. They disgraced the school, there parents, the head coach. I dont know whether or not to fault the head coach or not because its possible that he may not have seen all the incidents that were away from the ball, if he did see them then he should be fired and not allowed to coach.....just disgusted
I would be afraid of her. She may be a domestic violence perpetrator.
Some of the situations were the point to where like well thats soccer, however, the hair pulling situation is uncalled for in any instances. however the slide tackle I can deal with that, the punch in the back the girl elbowed her in the chest so dont have a problem with that. The tackle where she falls on the girl thats just soccer as well and was there for dramtic effect. Thats just soccer though you have situations like this in every game they are just often covered up really well like I said before
I think it was the total of so many things in one game that caught so many people's attention.
she will be reinstated and then sit out about 20 minutes of the next match and it will be alright if i was the ncaa commish her and mr. Blount from oregon would be in Jail for assault and not ever to be allowed to wear a college uniform again I hate stupid people