Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arkansas @ Louisville Nov.17th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins???
I say Ville wins by 20-25 points in this one...However both teams had a rough off season which will just help them this year..they will be to great teams...
Arkansas is going to struggle this year, but UL has looked horrible thusfar in the pre-season.

UL by 10.
20-25 points? Yeah, I doubt it.

I'll say Cards at home by 6.
Wrong. This game is in Saint Louis NOT @ LOUISVILLE. And Arkansas has added a lot more depth than they had last year, but this game could be effected by some Arkansas players serving suspensions, but none have been announced as of yet. Marshawn Powell will be a huge impact as a freshman. Jemal Farmer will be a great addition. Rotnei Clarke has improved his shot and his quickness. Fortson looks about the same with a slightly improved jumper. Micheal Sanchez is out indefinitely with foot injuries. Julysses Nobles is a good backup ball handler to Fortson. Stefan Welsh will probably not see the floor for a long long time. Glenn Bryant has been the biggest surprise in the pre-season. He is a freakish athlete will a motor that doesn't stop. Delvon Johnson is a newly added big man that can spell Washington who is playing for a first-round pick. Arkansas won their two exhibitions by 18 and 30+. Louisville is better, but on a neutral floor a fully-loaded Hog line-up could make it a game. Suspensions will be the key.
Louisville by 18 atleast
Ill take Louisville by 8 because of the emergence of the great one crap i cant even remember his name but you know who im talking about
Arkansas
theVILLE Wrote:Louisville by 18 atleast

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but how and why do you feel a struggling UL team is 18 points better?? Just curious?
theVILLE Wrote:Louisville by 18 atleast
First you said 20-25, you are saying 18. Which is it?

I say it will be under 10 either way.
Louisville wins a close one, 74-69...the Hogs are too athletic to get run out of the building..
Arkansas by 6
Ville by 10+, Pitino will have his team ready.
Amun-Ra Wrote:First you said 20-25, you are saying 18. Which is it?

I say it will be under 10 either way.

ill bet with you that they win more than 10
Wildcats11 Wrote:I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but how and why do you feel a struggling UL team is 18 points better?? Just curious?

struggling???
Louisville doesn't have a go to scorer on there team imo. The only one close to being one is samuels but he never does any good against good competition and washington from Arkansas is pretty good so Ill take arkansas by 5 in a close back and forth game.
Louisville by 13 in this one. I like louisville and they should roll in this one.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ville by 10+, Pitino will have his team ready.

He always does:Cheerlead
Panther Thunder Wrote:Wrong. This game is in Saint Louis NOT @ LOUISVILLE. And Arkansas has added a lot more depth than they had last year, but this game could be effected by some Arkansas players serving suspensions, but none have been announced as of yet. Marshawn Powell will be a huge impact as a freshman. Jemal Farmer will be a great addition. Rotnei Clarke has improved his shot and his quickness. Fortson looks about the same with a slightly improved jumper. Micheal Sanchez is out indefinitely with foot injuries. Julysses Nobles is a good backup ball handler to Fortson. Stefan Welsh will probably not see the floor for a long long time. Glenn Bryant has been the biggest surprise in the pre-season. He is a freakish athlete will a motor that doesn't stop. Delvon Johnson is a newly added big man that can spell Washington who is playing for a first-round pick. Arkansas won their two exhibitions by 18 and 30+. Louisville is better, but on a neutral floor a fully-loaded Hog line-up could make it a game. Suspensions will be the key.
As I said suspensions would be the key. As thought Welsh is out indefinitely. Glenn Bryant will miss the first two games, including this game. Courtney Fortson is out indefinitely. And Marcus Britt is out for six games, including this game. And Sanchez is out for at least three more weeks with injuries and his status for the rest of the season is in doubt.
Louisville in a runaway
Well if Morehead State is going to beat UK then i say that Arkansas will beat Louisville by 10-15 points!!
theVILLE Wrote:Who wins???
I say Ville wins by 20-25 points in this one...However both teams had a rough off season which will just help them this year..they will be to great teams...

i agree
Quote:Well if Morehead State is going to beat UK then i say that Arkansas will beat Louisville by 10-15 points!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
still LMAO
catsfan4ever Wrote:Louisville doesn't have a go to scorer on there team imo. The only one close to being one is samuels but he never does any good against good competition and washington from Arkansas is pretty good so Ill take arkansas by 5 in a close back and forth game.

I didn't know until this morning that 6 of arkansas players would be suspended for this game so I'm going to change my prediction and pick the cards in this one by 7.