Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEC Will it have a new Champion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky has donimated the SEC tourney for the past 4 years. But after what i saw today I am looking at Florida or Bama to take a run at the championship.
Unless Kentucky gets the big guy back(Morris) than they will have more hard losses like the one today aganist North Carliona
well i dont think bama will do anything but florida will give kentucky a hard time especially if they dont get morris back..if they dont get morris it could be a LONG season..Good Luck Cats
I think UK will still win the SEC, but it won't be easy. Especially if they keep playing the way they are.
My lord...A loss to UNC and the sky is falling...You cant judge the whole season on one game, oh wait a minute you just did....It wont be a cake walk for Kentucky in the SEC but they still have a great chance to win it along with Florida...

By the way, It's hard to take someone serious in a thread like this because UK didn't even win last year, so it's kind of hard to argue with someone that has no clue what they're talking about...Keep up the good work though Scout and keep the knowledge coming...
What are you talking about?
i did not judge the entire season on one game i was making a point that if UK does not get Morris back into action than it will be a hard season. And i was just saying that Florida is a good team. If you would just watch the games YOU might know what im talking about.
Alright Guys....calm down
"SCOUt" Wrote:Kentucky has donimated the SEC tourney for the past 4 years. But after what i saw today I am looking at Florida or Bama to take a run at the championship. Unless Kentucky gets the big guy back(Morris) than they will have more hard losses like the one today aganist North Carliona

"But after what i saw today"

"SCOUt" Wrote:What are you talking about?
i did not judge the entire season on one game i was making a point that if UK does not get Morris back into action than it will be a hard season. And i was just saying that Florida is a good team. If you would just watch the games YOU might know what im talking about.

"i did not judge the entire season on one game"

I think I got my point across there...You contradicted yourself about worst than anything I've ever seen...
I've watched the games, and I've actually attended each home game, but nice try...
By the way...What do you think about the fact that Florida won the SEC tourny last season and not UK since this is new news to you...
I made a typo
But Kentucky has donimated the SEC
"SCOUt" Wrote:I made a typo

A typo is when you mis-spell a word not completely get the whole statement wrong...
You are missing the point im saying that if Kentucky does not geet Morris back than it will be tough for uk
kentucky will have a rough time with florida but i think that they can win the sec
Kentucky will be right among the top in the SEC. However, if they do win the title it won't be in convincing fashion like the years of the past.
Tubby will get these boys playing good by conference time. He always does.
What Ky is missing is a big strong guy (morris) to help control the middle and bang around under the boards. Kentucky is playing bad because they can't rebound. If they get Morris back, IMO Kentucky will be in good shape.